South Pittsburg @ Oliver Springs (Stone Cold vs Wizard of OS Part Deux

Southtowner

11 minutes ago, gcapride said:

And one other cool thing to watch for on the visitors side (unless they ran them off). Right at sunset, around 5:25-5:30, look behind the visitors stands at the old chimney on the school. Hundreds of bats come flying out as the sun sets. It’s a pretty cool thing to see. 

As large as monkeys is what I've heard. 

55c48805efee6bd2b8f354ba3ad0584e.gif

• Upvote 1

18 minutes ago, gcapride said:

And one other cool thing to watch for on the visitors side (unless they ran them off). Right at sunset, around 5:25-5:30, look behind the visitors stands at the old chimney on the school. Hundreds of bats come flying out as the sun sets. It’s a pretty cool thing to see. 

That is pretty cool.If you look real close you can see one of their coaches flip yours the bird too.(well I think that may have been the previous coach but nonetheless!lol)

I will be attending the Bradley Central vs Oakland game tomorrow night in Cleveland. Quite frankly Bradley Central and Murfreesboro Oakland have far more young lads that would achieve legend status this season. Murfreesboro Oakland also has a true living legend coach walking their sidelines. You South Pittsburg people will want to leave early to avoid the traffic as you travel back through Cleveland tomorrow night. Traffic is going to be very heavy and clogged at times due to Bradley County Sherriff's office merging traffic down to one lane after the game. I wish your young lads luck in this game tomorrow night. Sportman, PowerP, Piratetom, Southtowner, Old Pirate, Geno, OneEyedWilly, TheDrunkenPirate and others will not get the opportunity to breathe the same air a legend like myself breaths and exhales this week. You can arrive at Finley Stadium next week and you will have one opportunity to close out this year. Chattanooga was magnificent last year upon my arrival and I expect the same will be said this season. I explained earlier in the Bradley Central vs Murfreesboro Oakland thread that I was planning on going to York vs Marion tomorrow night to watch my once proud alma mater, but they blew their opportunity in the second round of the playoff championship series. My once proud alma mater should get rid of the extra baggage on their sidelines and I will then once again be able to grace them with my presence. If you people don't win your game tomorrow night you should riot and demand a change as well.  Until then safe travels and remember leave early on your drive home tomorrow so you will avoid the Cleveland area as I will be headed back to Tyson McGhee Airport upon the conclusion of the game. I have a very important speaking engagement in Boston, Massachusetts on Saturday morning that I must attend.

19 minutes ago, TheLivingLegend said:

I will be attending the Bradley Central vs Oakland game tomorrow night in Cleveland. Quite frankly Bradley Central and Murfreesboro Oakland have far more young lads that would achieve legend status this season. Murfreesboro Oakland also has a true living legend coach walking their sidelines. You South Pittsburg people will want to leave early to avoid the traffic as you travel back through Cleveland tomorrow night. Traffic is going to be very heavy and clogged at times due to Bradley County Sherriff's office merging traffic down to one lane after the game. I wish your young lads luck in this game tomorrow night. Sportman, PowerP, Piratetom, Southtowner, Old Pirate, Geno, OneEyedWilly, TheDrunkenPirate and others will not get the opportunity to breathe the same air a legend like myself breaths and exhales this week. You can arrive at Finley Stadium next week and you will have one opportunity to close out this year. Chattanooga was magnificent last year upon my arrival and I expect the same will be said this season. I explained earlier in the Bradley Central vs Murfreesboro Oakland thread that I was planning on going to York vs Marion tomorrow night to watch my once proud alma mater, but they blew their opportunity in the second round of the playoff championship series. My once proud alma mater should get rid of the extra baggage on their sidelines and I will then once again be able to grace them with my presence. If you people don't win your game tomorrow night you should riot and demand a change as well.  Until then safe travels and remember leave early on your drive home tomorrow so you will avoid the Cleveland area as I will be headed back to Tyson McGhee Airport upon the conclusion of the game. I have a very important speaking engagement in Boston, Massachusetts on Saturday morning that I must attend.

PmZxxFj_d.webp?maxwidth=640&shape=thumb&

• Upvote 2

Well, congrats to both teams on making the final 4. Senior leadership is really starting to show for the Pirates. A physical front 7 and ball hawking secondary has made the Pirates a real force to deal with defensively. Any chance OS may have had in this game was erased by cutting Jamarion and Kam from the Mr. Football awards. It’s a personal matter now. I like the attitude.

Pirates sail to Finley by 50.

5 hours ago, orngnblk said:

I will shoot you a text when I get there may have a couple folks from other schools also.Hope all you had a great Thanksgiving.At least you don't have to worry about getting beat by the OTHER OnB team like usual.:lol:Just joking guys!

I figured you was headed to York. You gonna go watch a butt whoopin