ER vs York trip to Chattanooga on the line

Chiefbigfoot

38 minutes ago, Tjoe99 said:

Got another Groves and another Prince coming into next years freshman class. Won the Middle school championship again this year. The future is bright for the Indians for the next few years.

What do y’all do, raise them in flocks in those big chicken houses or something? Seems like there’s dozens of them running around down there :lol:

Edited by crow

13 minutes ago, crow said:

What do y’all do, raise them in flocks in those big chicken houses or something? Seems like there’s dozens of them running around down there :lol:

You know how small town football is. All you need is for the right families have kids at the same time and you’re set lol. 

• Like 1
  • Upvote 1

1 hour ago, crow said:

You are correct not sub state but state, my bad. Still wasn’t there a bunch of Groves kids on that team then as well? One really tall, maybe 6’5”-6’6” or something like that. 

That year we had 2 on the roster I think but only one played. He won MVP in the state run in 2022. That 2020 team was better than the 22’ team.

31 minutes ago, pujo said:

They'll be hard to beat, hard nosed ,physical and quick to the ball. Offence is tricky with several good weapons. Will be worth the price of admission.

The QB makes them go but if you go into the game and just try and stop him they have 3-4 other kids that are good enough to beat you. I wouldn’t be surprised to see them put the ball in the air more than us in Region 2 are accustomed too. If they get the run and pass goin then ER better be really good. 

Edited by Spike016

25 minutes ago, Spike016 said:

The QB makes them go but if you go into the game and just try and stop him they have 3-4 other kids that are good enough to beat you. I wouldn’t be surprised to see them put the ball in the air more than us in Region 2 are accustomed too. If they get the run and pass goin then ER better be really good. 

It’ll be hard for them to pass on us. Smith Co qb was tearing it up until he faced us.

7 minutes ago, Chiefbigfoot said:

It’ll be hard for them to pass on us. Smith Co qb was tearing it up until he faced us.

I’m still not sold on the ER secondary, saw them get burned by scrubs all throughout the year. With that being said they did have 3 Ints, so maybe they , just like the o-line, took a huge jump right when they need to. 

Just now, LilBooser said:

I’m still not sold on the ER secondary, saw them get burned by scrubs all throughout the year. With that being said they did have 3 Ints, so maybe they , just like the o-line, took a huge jump right when they need to. 

I’m not buying the York pass game until I see them do it with a game that’s still not decided. Maybe they figured something out though.