ER vs York trip to Chattanooga on the line

Chiefbigfoot

1 minute ago, Classless said:

Since I root for a bunch of classless players and coaches I will join them. I am now classless too

Acorn don't fall far from the tree, Had a kid last year that rushed for around 1800 yards, never said a word or taunted an opposing player. He was taught Humility from day one. Our society is raising a bunch of spoiled brats. 

1 hour ago, option76 said:

York ran the same play over and over to score late in the game.  Back when I played football it was my job to line and score and your job to line up and stop me. For 48 minutes not 46. You think you didn’t have players running their mouth last night.  Unlike you I won’t call numbers but you have the same type of kids. 70 has a motor and it’s going from snap to whistle.  

Hampton has played a lot of good teams and been deep in playoffs multiple times. Even made it all the way to chatt town for the ship a couple years ago. York is only comparable to Grace Christian as far as their arrogance and how classless they were. York is obviously not used to success. If they were they would handle it with much more grace. The players talking and running their mouth to the opposing teams sideline is a reflection of their Coaches. Hampton has played much better teams than York Institute and gotten beaten or even throttled and it was still done with respect. Meigs County, Trousdale, Oneida, Rockwood, Silverdale Baptist, etc etc..... York is Classless and very disrespectful

• Upvote 1

8 minutes ago, Ghostly said:

Hampton has played a lot of good teams and been deep in playoffs multiple times. Even made it all the way to chatt town for the ship a couple years ago. York is only comparable to Grace Christian as far as their arrogance and how classless they were. York is obviously not used to success. If they were they would handle it with much more grace. The players talking and running their mouth to the opposing teams sideline is a reflection of their Coaches. Hampton has played much better teams than York Institute and gotten beaten or even throttled and it was still done with respect. Meigs County, Trousdale, Oneida, Rockwood, Silverdale Baptist, etc etc..... York is Classless and very disrespectful

Guess that why they don't have a single team from their region pulling for them. Gonna be some happy campers when they get whats coming to um. Can't wait to see it. GooooooooooTalaban,lol. ITS COMING

12 minutes ago, Ghostly said:

Westview was a little full of themselves, The Heisman pose every time they scored was a little much. We got destroyed by a Great Trousdale team, never a bad word or yakking, they just took care of business and went their merry way. I've  pulled for them ever since.

32 minutes ago, pujo said:

Acorn don't fall far from the tree, Had a kid last year that rushed for around 1800 yards, never said a word or taunted an opposing player. He was taught Humility from day one. Our society is raising a bunch of spoiled brats. 

You don’t know the tree this acorn fell from. Don’t come at my family.  I have supported York when they were 2-8 and 1-9. I talked to several of your fans and even seen your coach yelling into your stands is that class?  Every team has some kids that think they are the big dog.  Watching our kids stretch and warm up and your team walk around the field on our end I knew then it would be a mouthy game. It goes both ways.  And once again I will say don’t worry about the tree this acorn fell from. 

• Upvote 1