ER vs York trip to Chattanooga on the line

Chiefbigfoot

9 minutes ago, YAIDAD said:

I have respected your posts until this point.  Can you clarify how our kids and coaches have no class?  

Just for starters, breaking you neck to tack on a cheap TD the 1st game against Oneida, Kids taunting the kids from Oneida when they ran out the 2ond time they played Oneida. Hitting late, mouthy, no 2 was yelling at our sideline all night. 70 is dirty as heck. 

• Upvote 1

10 minutes ago, pujo said:

Just for starters, breaking you neck to tack on a cheap TD the 1st game against Oneida, Kids taunting the kids from Oneida when they ran out the 2ond time they played Oneida. Hitting late, mouthy, no 2 was yelling at our sideline all night. 70 is dirty as heck. 

York ran the same play over and over to score late in the game.  Back when I played football it was my job to line and score and your job to line up and stop me. For 48 minutes not 46. You think you didn’t have players running their mouth last night.  Unlike you I won’t call numbers but you have the same type of kids. 70 has a motor and it’s going from snap to whistle.  

7 minutes ago, option76 said:

York ran the same play over and over to score late in the game.  Back when I played football it was my job to line and score and your job to line up and stop me. For 48 minutes not 46. You think you didn’t have players running their mouth last night.  Unlike you I won’t call numbers but you have the same type of kids. 70 has a motor and it’s going from snap to whistle.  

Most people Kneel on the ball at that point, we,ve done it a million times.  

16 minutes ago, option76 said:

Yeah calling time outs and running those plays as fast as possible, call it whatever you want to, I call it classless.

• Upvote 1

2 minutes ago, GeneralForrest said:

Looking forward to seeing how real York actually is. Genuinely excited for this one. 

Good team General, think the teams both have issues but I'd say ER has the better athletes. I'll be pulling for Riverside if they get past Fairly. They are a well coached hard nosed Classy bunch.