ER vs York trip to Chattanooga on the line

Chiefbigfoot

6 minutes ago, Spike016 said:

This has the makings of a really really good game. York has the firepower on offense and the D to win but ER does too im told. I don’t think York has seen speed this whole season like they will Friday night. I’ll be headin to watch in person so hopefully it’s a barn burner. 

Should be a really good game, both good teams. 

3 minutes ago, crow said:

You heading to Jamestown? Me and spike have been pondering about heading over. Hate to pass on a semifinals game 25 miles from my house. 

Would love to Crow, Only thing scares me is York Might win. Hated them when I watched them play you guys, still hate um now. No class bunch from the coach down. I'm sure they have some good kids and parents but they have some that needs a dose of humility. Hope how soon they get it. The farther you fall the more it hurts when you hit the ground. I'd pull for any other team in region 2, not this bunch. Last night had nothing to do with it, just reinforced what I already  thought.

• Like 1
  • Sad 1

4 minutes ago, pujo said:

Would love to Crow, Only thing scares me is York Might win. Hated them when I watched them play you guys, still hate um now. No class bunch from the coach down. I'm sure they have some good kids and parents but they have some that needs a dose of humility. Hope how soon they get it. The farther you fall the more it hurts when you hit the ground. I'd pull for any other team in region 2, not this bunch. Last night had nothing to do with it, just reinforced what I already  thought.

They might, doubt it but possible. If you do go let me know. We’ll meet up at the game or something. 

9 minutes ago, pujo said:

I have respected your posts until this point.  Can you clarify how our kids and coaches have no class?  

• Upvote 2

Just now, UCSportsFan said:

I have heard there is a potential for a lot of rain over Jamestown this coming week. I would imagine that field will be muddy very muddy. Two.

I have only seen one field this year that appeared to be in worse shape than York’s and it’s not worse by much and that was last night.  If it rains York’s field is definitely gonna be a mess