ER vs York trip to Chattanooga on the line

Chiefbigfoot

I’m sure I will get blasted for this but I’ve been wondering if York is legit since the Stone game, I know every game is different and I haven’t seen York play but I have seen Stone and for York to only score 14 points against that defense makes me think this could be a one sided game. 

• Upvote 1

8 hours ago, Dadof2 said:

I’m sure I will get blasted for this but I’ve been wondering if York is legit since the Stone game, I know every game is different and I haven’t seen York play but I have seen Stone and for York to only score 14 points against that defense makes me think this could be a one sided game. 

The only game up until last Friday that I saw of ER was vs Monterey and they didn’t look like a final four team at all. Now vs Smith last week they certainly did. But so did York. They’ve been pretty much scoring at will in the playoffs.  
Should be a good game hopefully.

• Upvote 1

35 minutes ago, TSSAAfootball said:

The only game up until last Friday that I saw of ER was vs Monterey and they didn’t look like a final four team at all. Now vs Smith last week they certainly did. But so did York. They’ve been pretty much scoring at will in the playoffs.  

Only good game ER has really played this year is Smith last game. Hopefully it stays that way, but could still see them letting York stay in it.

5 hours ago, TSSAAfootball said:

Just goes to show that teams are different week to week, York has been more consistent but you still never knows when the wheels can fly off for any team. Looks like a good matchup to me. Sounds like ER is pretty much about Running Groves, if York can't stop him, game over, if they can, York may wear um out.

• Like 1

5 hours ago, pujo said:

Just goes to show that teams are different week to week, York has been more consistent but you still never knows when the wheels can fly off for any team. Looks like a good matchup to me. Sounds like ER is pretty much about Running Groves, if York can't stop him, game over, if they can, York may wear um out.

No ones stopped him yet, if you load the box ER throws it to his brother, don’t know if York has anyone that can guard a 6’6” 215lb receiver

14 minutes ago, Chiefbigfoot said:

Averaged 9 yards a carry vs westy. Should have gave him the ball more. Monterey he had 200+ yards. SC I supposed stopped him but I’d rather say his teammates stopped him with penalties. He did fumble that game though.

I think that fumble in the first Smith County game provided a little extra motivation for him for the rematch, thus over 220 yards total offense in the first quarter.