ER vs York trip to Chattanooga on the line

Chiefbigfoot

I’ve been really impressed with how Elijah Groves has responded after the Trousdale fiasco. He seems to have a whole new attitude. Seems like he’s having fun playing football again, and he’s been stepping up as a leader. Kudos to coach brooks as well. You can tell the kids love him. ER has always had talent but they just never had a winning culture in football. He’s changed the standard the past few years, and it’s been fun to watch in Cross Plains.

34 minutes ago, Tjoe99 said:

I’ve been really impressed with how Elijah Groves has responded after the Trousdale fiasco. He seems to have a whole new attitude. Seems like he’s having fun playing football again, and he’s been stepping up as a leader. Kudos to coach brooks as well. You can tell the kids love him. ER has always had talent but they just never had a winning culture in football. He’s changed the standard the past few years, and it’s been fun to watch in Cross Plains.

Trust in Brooks, man’s a winner.

2 hours ago, Classless said:

I am a York fan but I will have to say it’s one of the best I’ve seen.  The play by play guy gets very excited and is fun to listen to. (As a York fan).  If I was for the other team it would probably not be as entertaining 

I went on nfhs to try to watch one and it was all blocked by you guys. I mean arent you guys giving tape to the opposing team ? 

21 minutes ago, Tide21 said:

I went on nfhs to try to watch one and it was all blocked by you guys. I mean arent you guys giving tape to the opposing team ? 

I would guess they do I don’t know. I’m sure they don’t tell them to log onto nfhs and watch.  I have no idea what the coaches do. I only use the nfhs to watch the games I am traveling for work and can’t be at. 

24 minutes ago, Classless said:

I would guess they do I don’t know. I’m sure they don’t tell them to log onto nfhs and watch.  I have no idea what the coaches do. I only use the nfhs to watch the games I am traveling for work and can’t be at. 

Right well the last few games say when you click on them to watch they are blacked out by York till 12-3. It makes no sense. Everyone exchanges video with the opposing team 

• Like 1