ER vs York trip to Chattanooga on the line

Chiefbigfoot

Man I should have made the trip up to the dragons den. Sounded like the people got their money's worth. I don't like to call a school or program dirty because it could just be a bad batch for a couple of years but When Marion County played York 4 times on 2 seasons there was some dirty plays. In our playoff game a York defender tried to take out out QB by tackling him and blatantly twisting his ankle in clear view. 

ER has definitely went through the gauntlet this year with on/off field issues, some self inflicted. If they bring home the Gold, they definitely earned it. 

Just now, crow said:

This thing is a hot mess. Both programs should have some sort of penalty handed down from TSSAA. Neither side had any control of their teams tonight. 

All the late hitting by York in the 1st half brought this all on, I said it would happen before the game, thus the Classless assumption. At some point you have to fight back. 

• Like 1

1 minute ago, oldfaithful said:

Man I should have made the trip up to the dragons den. Sounded like the people got their money's worth. I don't like to call a school or program dirty because it could just be a bad batch for a couple of years but When Marion County played York 4 times on 2 seasons there was some dirty plays. In our playoff game a York defender tried to take out out QB by tackling him and blatantly twisting his ankle in clear view. 

ER has definitely went through the gauntlet this year with on/off field issues, some self inflicted. If they bring home the Gold, they definitely earned it. 

It was worth the price of admission 

Just now, crow said:

Well they flagged the crap out of both sides and cleared the field and met with both coaches. All that was left was ejections which they did the next dust up. 

The 1st fight should have had ejections but I guess they was tryin to give them all a 2nd chance but now the second one had hands bein thrown. 

• Like 1

ER don't have the team or the discipline to beat Riverside, They are really good and they are very disciplined.

Most of it self inflicted… great great bunch of athletes, but their potential may not ever be reached due to their inability to play clean football.