ER vs York trip to Chattanooga on the line

Chiefbigfoot

5 minutes ago, pujo said:

York don't have to worry about it, they won't be there.

For a man that that HATES York you sure like to talk about them a lot.  You posted on another thread how York is your most hated team. You think you’re classy when you say you hate a group of 15-18 yr old young men and a group of coaches that spend countless hours away from their family to teach a game they all love. Are there teams that pull for that aren’t York when York isn’t playing them yes sir their is there teams I root against yes sir their is.  But for you to call out a fan base, coaches, and players and call them classless then say I hate that team is ridiculous.  I have respected your post on this forum for a few years now until a couple weeks ago.  I’m sure you will lose no sleep over it but you sir should look in the mirror before calling anyone classless. 

• Upvote 3

25 minutes ago, CCLHL08 said:

Well Biggums I couldn’t agree more! But. They did a pretty good job containing the dirty play all night until the end. When York tired to Rip #1 leg off it went bad. They plays DISCIPLINE football like they did against Smith County it will be a great game. Which Smith didn’t try and play dirty and it was a good game. 

I plan on watching it tomorrow and the South Pitt game. I went to Bradley tonight but I wasn’t the least bit surprised with them imploding. Great talent but equally bad attitudes. I am just keeping it real

1 minute ago, Classless said:

For a man that that HATES York you sure like to talk about them a lot.  You posted on another thread how York is your most hated team. You think you’re classy when you say you hate a group of 15-18 yr old young men and a group of coaches that spend countless hours away from their family to teach a game they all love. Are there teams that pull for that aren’t York when York isn’t playing them yes sir their is there teams I root against yes sir their is.  But for you to call out a fan base, coaches, and players and call them classless then say I hate that team is ridiculous.  I have respected your post on this forum for a few years now until a couple weeks ago.  I’m sure you will lose no sleep over it but you sir should look in the mirror before calling anyone classless. 

Don't hate any kids, they are what they are, Mine got their rear tore up when they needed it, didn't take but a few. my hatred is for the York Program, if it wasn't allowed, you wouldn't have it. You show me where the Class was and I'll admit I'm wrong.

21 minutes ago, Classless said:

The first little fiasco should have had some ejections.  And I disagree it would have been players from both sides.  I wouldn’t want to be an official by any means but I felt tonight they let it get out of hand.  But at the end of the day if you don’t give them the opportunity they can’t penalize you.  Like I said proud of the Dragons disappointed how it ended.  

I understand you being proud and disappointed. Tough way to end a heck of a season and for the seniors heck of a season 2 years in a row. 

1 minute ago, TyroneBiggums said:

Maybe they did. I haven’t seen it but this has followed ER all year and hasn’t York so they get the benefit of the doubt. I am just keeping it real

If you weren’t there and hadn’t watched it understandably.   Take a watch I’m not saying er were angels but go to twisting a teammate s leg after he’s on the ground is just wrong.  

11 minutes ago, pujo said:

Don't hate any kids, they are what they are, Mine got their rear tore up when they needed it, didn't take but a few. my hatred is for the York Program, if it wasn't allowed, you wouldn't have it. You show me where the Class was and I'll admit I'm wrong.

I have had two sons play for York and both played with the majority of this coaching staff. This staff would go to war for these kids and the kids before them. Just like you’re proud of your coaches that turn and yell in the stands at their own fans. (Yeah I head about that.) I am proud of ours.  I can promise you our coaching staff doesn’t condone what happened to night.   And I have heard them preach it.  When you say you HATE a program it’s kids, coaches and fanbase.  HATE sir is a strong word.  

Edited by Classless
  • Upvote 1

4 minutes ago, CCLHL08 said:

Watch the Game then get back to us!! Don’t think you know a lot about York

Yes, York is the type of football team that plays to the whistle and will hit you in the mouth. I get it people don’t like to get hit in the mouth, so let’s pull out the flags and just play flag football. York lost their composure tonight in the second tussle, but the first go around was totally uncalled for and ER should be held accountable. #48 made a clean tackle on 1 on their sideline and they didn’t like it cause again he got hit in the mouth. Proud of the York Dragons on a 13-1 season…best in school history. 

• Upvote 1