ER vs York trip to Chattanooga on the line

Chiefbigfoot

7 hours ago, pujo said:

Agree Refs tried to call it, the Coaches didn't control the players and this is what you get.  I'll bet the refs will lay the law down next week, teams better go there to play football or they'll toss um like flies. Then again, most teams that make it this far are very disciplined.

The coaches have total control. Meigs was accused of playing dirty by a few teams but I believe a lot of that is fans being biased, I believe they just played until the whistle. In the Giles Co game 3 starts got out of control and the coach benched the second half and we were only down 14-7. That tells the rest of the team that it’s not going to be tolerated. I didn’t see the game last night but I listened to the York guy, I believe that York thought they couldn’t play with ER so that was the game plan.

1 minute ago, option76 said:

Watching last night the group that impressed me most was the DL of ER.  They won the game in my opinion. Good job and enjoy the extra week of practice. Practicing in December should be every teams goal.  

It’s the ultimate goal. Only the elite teams in the state are doing this the rest are playing basketball