ER vs York trip to Chattanooga on the line

Chiefbigfoot

Just now, pujo said:

The announcers were as bad as it gets. Turned to volume off and just watched.

They were funny. They cried about every flag until the comeback started and ER went on a streak of 6 penalties in a row to the York 0. They changed their tune about flags during that run lol. 

Just now, Chiefbigfoot said:

Before the kickoff ER sidelines was jumping around waving towels and 2 good were waving water bottles and a little got on the cheerleaders, issue was addressed and coaches made ER players on the ER side of the 50 for the remainder

I saw the jumping around and the coaches moving players around a few minutes later. Didn’t know that’s what was going on. 

1 hour ago, Classless said:

You are calling out the parents of child for how they raise their child.  I’m sure your children were angels. Do I condone what was done absolutely not.  I don’t know which player it was but I do personally know the majority of these kids and they are amazing young men. Do they make mistakes yes. Should a grown man call them a spoiled petulant child? You may want to look in the mirror as you’re talking about young men.  That the majority are under the age of 18.  

I will. Looks to me like they spared the rod in that case. If it looks like it and smells like it….it probably is.

2 minutes ago, crow said:

They were funny. They cried about every flag until the comeback started and ER went on a streak of 6 penalties in a row to the York 0. They changed their tune about flags during that run lol. 

They didn't even know the game, They should send them to Oneida and school them. 

1 hour ago, Classless said:

You are calling out the parents of child for how they raise their child.  I’m sure your children were angels. Do I condone what was done absolutely not.  I don’t know which player it was but I do personally know the majority of these kids and they are amazing young men. Do they make mistakes yes. Should a grown man call them a spoiled petulant child? You may want to look in the mirror as you’re talking about young men.  That the majority are under the age of 18.  

Alvin had more class when he captured all them krauts than the whole York team last night. 

• Like 2