ER vs York trip to Chattanooga on the line

Chiefbigfoot

5 minutes ago, Dragonman1 said:

I was the game and watched a video of it today punched the York player in the head if you’re pushing a kid you don’t in the head. You don’t know what you’re talking about. 

He pushed on the shoulder    Watched many videos and it ain’t even the coach everyone is accusing. Good grief.  

• Upvote 1

On 11/25/2023 at 12:35 PM, TheCommissioner said:

My 30 year old so asked me who Alvin York was last night and he has a graduate degree from GA Tech. I can’t believe i never told him. 

and i agree Sgt York would have shook his head last night over the behavior last night 

What in the world? If nothing else he should've seen the Gary Cooper movie in school 

On 11/25/2023 at 10:16 AM, LetsGo1234 said:

The lack of police presence in the stands was insanity. I think there was only 1 sheriff, and they went down on to the field several times.  There were several verbal altercations between fans.  There is no "line" between fan groups. I am surprised TSSAA allows them to host playoff games in that environment.

The ER audio broadcast said that law enforcement was on the field I have never seen that happen during a game before 

3 hours ago, TheCommissioner said:

The ER audio broadcast said that law enforcement was on the field I have never seen that happen during a game before 

I just watched this game in its entirety and I thought I've witnessed some stuff on the football field but that was the biggest crap show in recent memory! Cheap is the word that comes to mind. 

• Upvote 1

1 hour ago, Tigersandcats said:

I just watched this game in its entirety and I thought I've witnessed some stuff on the football field but that was the biggest crap show in recent memory! Cheap is the word that comes to mind. 

I listened to the game on the ER broadcast, didn’t watch it (they only showed highlights or maybe really lowlights).  It was a physical game for sure