ER vs York trip to Chattanooga on the line

Chiefbigfoot

El Ray's is one step above Taco Bell. Jarred pico, terrible guac, steak is dry. 

York has been having attitude issues all year and it just kept building and building. They really let that #1 ranking go to their heads as the weeks went on. It's usually the same ones game after game. I won't bring up names but it's the same ones over and over. They are actually good kids off the field but they act like idiots once they start playing. I think the staff was having difficulties trying to tow the line between swagger/confidence and cockiness/disrespectfulness. They obviously didn't succeed. It was mostly their stars and senior leaders that were the culprits so that makes it hard because the other kids see that and think it's ok and follow along. It will be interesting to see how they act next year. They will have to replace a ton of players and their schedule will be tough. Region 2 will be a much more competitive region next year. 

1 hour ago, TSSAAfootball said:

York has been having attitude issues all year and it just kept building and building. They really let that #1 ranking go to their heads as the weeks went on. It's usually the same ones game after game. I won't bring up names but it's the same ones over and over. They are actually good kids off the field but they act like idiots once they start playing. I think the staff was having difficulties trying to tow the line between swagger/confidence and cockiness/disrespectfulness. They obviously didn't succeed. It was mostly their stars and senior leaders that were the culprits so that makes it hard because the other kids see that and think it's ok and follow along. It will be interesting to see how they act next year. They will have to replace a ton of players and their schedule will be tough. Region 2 will be a much more competitive region next year. 

You nailed it again.

2 hours ago, TSSAAfootball said:

York has been having attitude issues all year and it just kept building and building. They really let that #1 ranking go to their heads as the weeks went on. It's usually the same ones game after game. I won't bring up names but it's the same ones over and over. They are actually good kids off the field but they act like idiots once they start playing. I think the staff was having difficulties trying to toe the line between swagger/confidence and cockiness/disrespectfulness. They obviously didn't succeed. It was mostly their stars and senior leaders that were the culprits so that makes it hard because the other kids see that and think it's ok and follow along. It will be interesting to see how they act next year. They will have to replace a ton of players and their schedule will be tough. Region 2 will be a much more competitive region next year. 

Yep, I agree with everything football related you said. As for the grub, I can’t say I agree totally. I don’t care for pico or guacamole and I’ve had great food at both and both have let me down occasionally. Overall they’re both pretty good but neither are the best I’ve ever had. I have go to’s at both and they’re not the same dish at the two places. I can’t say one is much above the other once I found what I liked from each. They’re both capable of putting out some pretty rough stuff if you choose poorly I will admit. 

Edited by crow

4 hours ago, TSSAAfootball said:

Nice breakdown thank you.

14 hours ago, TSSAAfootball said:

York has been having attitude issues all year and it just kept building and building. They really let that #1 ranking go to their heads as the weeks went on. It's usually the same ones game after game. I won't bring up names but it's the same ones over and over. They are actually good kids off the field but they act like idiots once they start playing. I think the staff was having difficulties trying to toe the line between swagger/confidence and cockiness/disrespectfulness. They obviously didn't succeed. It was mostly their stars and senior leaders that were the culprits so that makes it hard because the other kids see that and think it's ok and follow along. It will be interesting to see how they act next year. They will have to replace a ton of players and their schedule will be tough. Region 2 will be a much more competitive region next year. 

Football talk I agree with you! Now the food talk we will agree to disagree 

1 hour ago, Spike016 said:

Football talk I agree with you! Now the food talk we will agree to disagree 

Food is like women, all about what you like, some like good ole big uns and some like big ole gooduns. I'm Partial to the Mute ones but you can't hardly find um these days.

• Thanks 1
  • Upvote 1