Rd 4: Dresden travels to McKenzie for the rematch!

RedRebelman

Regardless of what happens Friday night, it speaks volumes about this team being able to reload and make its third straight appearance in the Semi-Finals and two consecutive appearances in the Championship.

I've said this before, but it's difficult to beat a team twice in the same season. Dresden did get past UC both times so credit is due there, but can they do it again? and at McKenzie? The Rebels will still be remembering that Week 2 loss and I think a good chance to come away with a nail-biting win. Need to get the penalties under control after last night's showing though.

Like VolnWTN said, it'll be an epic environment and an epic game.

On 11/18/2023 at 3:36 PM, Sherdog said:

Mckenzie comes in on a hot streak and ready for revenge. They had two kids out the first time Dresden and Mckenzie met and they feel like they are enough to make the difference. I will give them credit that they dropped two tds. Dresden o line dominated that game will it be the same? After last night I'm not sure how anyone can argue that Dresdens O line is probaly the best in the west in 1a. So far no one has been able to slow Dresden down for 4 quarters. 

Dresden 42 Mckenzie 28

What 2 kids did McKenzie have missing the 1st time they played Dresden? 

On 11/18/2023 at 3:10 AM, HevyReturns said:

Methinks THIS game will be one of the most hyped & watched & anticipated & attended games we've had in these parts for awhile. Name it, this game has it all! Rivalry. Revenge. Respect. Repeats. Renown. Reigning... and more!  You know my prediction. Sure am glad Rebels won so Lions didn't have to travel far. Plus, as I've said often, McKenzie has one of best stadiums around when it comes to the visitors side. Lion Nation will be packing it full this Friday.. and our Lions will once again be bad visitors as we get another W at the Rebels home turf. Another OUCH! .. How sweet it will be! Score? Lions: ALOT vs Rebels: Not enuf. 

Bookmarked for Friday night

we were in no shape to play last time and had the worst game we’ve had in years!!! Just one of those nights that happens…Lions have absolutely positively zero chance this Friday….keep thinking that was the real McKenzie last time…y’all act like we aren’t allowed one off night in 3 seasons...this team is playing championship football now and more importantly they know what that looks like and what it takes…