THE U TRAVELS TO GREENEVILLE. LETS GO

UCSportsFan

14-7 Bees. Two more quarters for a chance at State. Can the Bees hang for 2 more quarters or does the Devils off season weight program kick in late? A stop and Bees score would surely help out. I think the Devils are stunned. Can the coaches snap them out of it? And will the Devils fans ever do more than just sit and watch?! Great game so far.

On 11/22/2023 at 9:18 PM, Slingitdownfield said:

I will say this about upperman, in 2013 they came to Alcoa, riding very high on a qb that never got sacked or dirty, their fans were obnoxious, talked trash even in the ticket lines that went to the bottom of the hill. Their players, namely the qb was better than anyone in the state to hear them talk!!!! At half time they wished they had never crossed the plateau! That qb couldn’t even tell what number he was nor what their colors were. By the end of the fourth, they had 75 hung on them. I said all that to say this, upperman can be a great program but they are their worst enemies, like the next year were beat AGAIN, on their own field but blame the refs on their OWN  muddy azz field that was offered to be played at tech because of all the rain, but THEY would NOT!!! But yet cried about the game!!! AGAIN, to be the man, BEAT  the man, in this case the devils!!!!! Greenville by 14!!!!!! 

The Greenie Weenies are getting knocked back into the last decade! It ain't 2013 pal :roflolk:

6 minutes ago, RodgerDodger32 said:

Upperman clearly more physical and out coaching GHS tonight. Ghs has all those weapons on offense but seems to be so vanilla which amazes me. This Seems like the Betsy game from a few years ago. Hats off to Upperman 

They are bullying the bully glad their region is getting their due if they pull this off and pop Greeneville in the mouth!