THE U TRAVELS TO GREENEVILLE. LETS GO

UCSportsFan

Just now, Khall555 said:

That’s unthinkable right now. Just awful. I may be a jerk on here but I would never want anyone to pass. Bless his family. 

Yeah, it’s a big sports family from Upperman with some kids that play different sports for us. Prayers to the family, I couldn’t image losing a parent at a young age.

7 minutes ago, Gkab50 said:

Greeneville needs an offensive mind it is really sad at the athletes on that team yet the run the read option 75% of the time. You can do that against teams that you out athlete but not in the 4th round! He's got to be the most vanilla coach ever.

Yep still can't win the big game. Sometimes u have to take over and run the show if u ask me a good house cleaning is needed.  Ballard would have never stood for this. 

• Upvote 1

Just now, crow6424 said:

Yeah, it’s a big sports family from Upperman with some kids that play different sports for us. Prayers to the family, I couldn’t image losing a parent at a young age.

Your town was just hit with a tornado in 2020 now on what should be the best night in football history in Baxter that happens. Bless all of you I can’t imagine the pain.

• Like 1

3 minutes ago, BCsportsfan said:

So sorry to hear. Prayers to the Upperman Program from Alcoa.

Thanks brother. I’ll say this the man absolutely loved his kids and loved Upperman football. I know he was a happy man tonight. We sat at the middle school basketball game earlier in the week and talked about this game and UT football for over an hour. He was Orange and White on Saturdays through and through. He was my friend and I will miss him. 

• Sad 1

1 minute ago, UCSportsFan said:

Thanks brother. I’ll say this the man absolutely loved his kids and loved Upperman football. I know he was a happy man tonight. We sat at the middle school basketball game earlier in the week and talked about this game and UT football for over an hour. He was Orange and White on Saturdays through and through. He was my friend and I will miss him. 

God Bless you brother. 

• Like 1