Commanders vs Cougars for a Gold Ball

CougarDadx2

I'm going Cougars , Eli Wilson likely playing with a chip on his shoulder for being over looked as a finalist, he also has fewest carries (139) so fresh legs less wear and tear and highest yards per carry at 14 yds per touch. FC went all in on getting the award for the RB with third most attempts in the country (335), takes a toll on the body and most of these single A guys go both ways. They must have had a lot of close games for 1 player to take that many hits in a season. GOOD LUCK TO BOTH ENJOY THE DAY!

So with 20 sec to go, MTCS took a knee on 4th and 1.  Ball goes over to FCS.  Refs didn't stop the clock on the change of possession.  Now, I know there wasn't a chance to score 15 in 20 sec, but what's the deal?

BTW, I have no dog in this.  I'm a Maryville guy, although I did grow up in Lebanon and remember when FCS was founded.  A lot of my LHS schoolmates transferred to FCS in Year One.

20 minutes ago, jrlcm said:

So with 20 sec to go, MTCS took a knee on 4th and 1.  Ball goes over to FCS.  Refs didn't stop the clock on the change of possession.  Now, I know there wasn't a chance to score 15 in 20 sec, but what's the deal?

BTW, I have no dog in this.  I'm a Maryville guy, although I did grow up in Lebanon and remember when FCS was founded.  A lot of my LHS schoolmates transferred to FCS in Year One.

Refs signaled 1st down but the TV crew kept it 4th and 1. Goodnesses that style offense MTCS ran super tough to stop.