Does George Quarles return to Maryville?

JustinBuck

2 minutes ago, oridgecat said:

ETSU football is a joke, I was surprised when GQ took that job in the first place.  Nobody can win there consistently, the fan support is pathetic.  

What’s the point of being a fan when your administration cant never make the right higher even though we always top-tier players from top-tier schools just need a top-tier coach.

21 hours ago, Dawgz4life said:

He realized that you can’t just pay people to come to your college like he did in high school.

You are a moronic troll. I think he is too clean to work the margins of what is right and wrong like it takes in big time college football. In my opinion, this is a libelous statement and you have just opened yourself up to litigation. 

• Like 1
  • Sad 2

3 minutes ago, oridgecat said:

ETSU football is a joke, I was surprised when GQ took that job in the first place.  Nobody can win there consistently, the fan support is pathetic.  

It’s really crazy. I’ll continue my criticisms on athletic Directors by talking about ETSU. They made a decision to invest half of million in a Coach over a couple of years only to turn around and give him another half million to leave. Not too bright.

I went up and watched the game this year. They looked a lot like some of the teams I’ve seen from Oakland, if you took Oakland’s speed and six or seven best players away. 

1 minute ago, Elias287 said:

What’s the point of being a fan

Exactly, I don't see a host of top tier anything on that roster, they have a bunch of good high school players that couldn't play DI, just like every other irrelevant program, and on top of that nobody cares, the stadium is 80% emptly, it's a joke.