Oakland @ Bradley Central (take 2)

jhawk23

31 minutes ago, MidTennFootball said:

Hats off to Bradley. They showed alot of heart battling back from 17 down and the result tonight doesn't diminish what a great team they have. Unfortunately for them, they haven't faced a team that could match up with their talent and it showed.

So proud of my Patriots, only giving up a combined 20 pts to 3 really goes offenses in Gallatin, Riverdale and Bradley. Watson has done a heckuva job with the defense. Having to win 3 road games to get back to the BCB just warms the heart and another great performance from Morris. Hopefully we can clean up the mistakes, Houston will not be an easy game, they dominated a very good Brentwood team

GO PATS

Thanks, glad someone noticed there was another team out there that played hard.

I am mostly happy with the effort. I was concerned about the O-Line. But thought the D-line held up better than I expected overall.

Just now, Bradleysports23 said:

We just need Bradley and Cleveland’s football programs to get on the same level as their wrestling which is unmatched not even rivaled lol 

True lol but that’s bc wrestling requires you to be willing to lose many brain cells and the kids who don’t have any in the first place go to these schools 

15 minutes ago, Red Rebels said:

You just parrot what you read on here from Barney Sox errr Chicken Little. You know you are a one hit wonder and things will be back to normal next season except for the fact we are charging BCHS fans $8 to park at Maryville.

I agree! Charge Bradley fans every game to park next year. Cowardly to do that when it’s literally miles away!

1 minute ago, JSamson7 said:

Exactly... Brentwood Academy has more titles than all of the Bradley County schools combined. 

In football… sure… how many WORLD titles does Brentwood hold in anything? Name one sport Brentwood has a WORLD title in… Cleveland has national #1 and world number 1 in wrestling. This year actually. Bradley’s wrestling titles probably tripples brentwoods football titles. Apples and oranges but you said “titles” so that’s very very false… not even remotely close. 

5 minutes ago, highangle11 said:

I agree! Charge Bradley fans every game to park next year. Cowardly to do that when it’s literally miles away!

I’d charge Bradley all you can… they’re gonna mercy rule maryville next year. You’re hoping this was a one year wonder lol sadly for you it’s not.. the new norm is Bradley 1st bearden 2nd and maryville 3rd in this region. Recruiting is beautiful 

19 minutes ago, Red Rebels said:

You just parrot what you read on here from Barney Sox errr Chicken Little. You know you are a one hit wonder and things will be back to normal next season except for the fact we are charging BCHS fans $8 to park at Maryville.

Barney decided to take his red & black tinted glasses off and see things for how they really are. The problem isn't with the school board, it's the non Maryville folks making un Maryville like decisions. 

1 minute ago, Bradleysports23 said:

I’d charge Bradley all you can… they’re gonna mercy rule maryville next year. You’re hoping this was a one year wonder lol sadly for you it’s not.. the new norm is Bradley 1st bearden 2nd and maryville 3rd in this region. Recruiting is beautiful 

Enjoy watching next week big guy! Maybe you and epatty can have a watch party on what might have been!

it’s bedtime, good night!

High school semis are awesome. Great crowd in Cleveland tonight. Congrats to BC on their year. I still think #6 was the best player on  the field, but the Pats neutralized him on offense which meant BC couldn’t keep up. The Pats may not quite be as good as I’ve seen in the past, but they are better than anyone else I saw this year. Great coaching and effort by their kids. The personal fouls and holds took away from the game some, but the best team clearly won. Congrats to the Pats. They’ve got it rolling! 
P.S. Paying to park at a public school is bush league.