Oakland @ Bradley Central (take 2)

jhawk23

53 minutes ago, epatty said:

Oakland didn’t smash Bradley central. They won by 14. That’s not “smashed” and if you count the last TD congrats you scored on our full senior defense lineup with your starters 

Booger had no dog in the hunt...outstandin season by Bradley...an electric football squad...

...but regardless if epatty cant own that last score by Oakland because BC had their submissioned sympathy squad in for a play or two.....Booger witness the refs bring back 3 scores by Oakland for holdin....that score could possibly have been 52 -17 

thats a smashin epatty

Booger just sayin Movie gif. Schlitzie, an actor with microcephaly, in "Freaks" sits at a table, wearing a dress, doubling over in laughter and covering his face.

Edited by Booger

Hey Oakland won the game… they dominated but to say Bradley will never be here again is a huge misunderstanding of football. Look at Oakland 2007 2006 2005…. I mean every team has a bad past if you go far enough back. Except maryville lol they just have a bad future… that anti football liberal school board they got is destroying their dynasty. 

• Like 1

17 minutes ago, Bradleysports23 said:

Oakland was doing what in 2008,2009? Exactly what bradley done then.. average or below. Then that one year y’all almost made it attracted atheletes.. same with Bradley. Or any school. This was the kick off year… the goal was to start taking maryvilles crown for the east. 

Wrong again

Oakland

Finals Runners-up (3): 2016, 1989, 1988
Championships (7): 2022, 2021, 2020, 2018, 2008, 1998, 1984

12 minutes ago, BCBearsDen said:

1. Great season for the Bears! Proud of our team and Coach Floyd. Proud of the 3rd quarter fighting back to tie it up.

2. Oakland is a machine and Coach Creasy is incredible. By far the best team I’ve seen in years. #17’s TD off his juggling almost fumble was a dagger…. And the 4th and 9 conversion when BC had them in the backfield clinched it.

3. Great atmosphere…. I was there and was not offended by the Oakland Fans cheering on their team (part of the game and not immature) 

4. Both teams talk to much trash but that is sports society today. 

5. There is no such thing as a good official so give those guys that called tonight a break. 

got to witness BC couple times this season as a nuetral....excitin stuff

outstandin post BCBearsDen

Booger just sayin :thumb:

15 minutes ago, BCBearsDen said:

1. Great season for the Bears! Proud of our team and Coach Floyd. Proud of the 3rd quarter fighting back to tie it up.

2. Oakland is a machine and Coach Creasy is incredible. By far the best team I’ve seen in years. #17’s TD off his juggling almost fumble was a dagger…. And the 4th and 9 conversion when BC had them in the backfield clinched it.

3. Great atmosphere…. I was there and was not offended by the Oakland Fans cheering on their team (part of the game and not immature) 

4. Both teams talk to much trash but that is sports society today. 

5. There is no such thing as a good official so give those guys that called tonight a break. 

I don’t have a problem cheering I just cringe with the parents chanting “hey hey hey goodbye” or “we can’t hear you” lol. Honestly at the end of the day I have no real stake in high school football. It’s just funny watching grown ups bring out the 16 year old in them

1 minute ago, Bradleysports23 said:

Ok you got me by technicality. What about 2007? 2006? 2005? To be technical what were the records those years? 

LOL - yes, but you just throw stuff out (NOBODY ever came back from 17 points down & where was Oakland). Just check your facts before you toss out something. It makes you look foolish.

Hats off to Bradley. They showed alot of heart battling back from 17 down and the result tonight doesn't diminish what a great team they have. Unfortunately for them, they haven't faced a team that could match up with their talent and it showed.

So proud of my Patriots, only giving up a combined 20 pts to 3 really goes offenses in Gallatin, Riverdale and Bradley. Watson has done a heckuva job with the defense. Having to win 3 road games to get back to the BCB just warms the heart and another great performance from Morris. Hopefully we can clean up the mistakes, Houston will not be an easy game, they dominated a very good Brentwood team

GO PATS