Oakland @ Bradley Central (take 2)

jhawk23

Hey half time next year at the Bradley  maryville game…When j’Allen terry,cook,Zayne, and suchawicz are smoking maryville for lunch remember that “one trick pony” y’all thought they were gonna be and remember currently maryville has won 1 of its last 4 games against Bradley county schools and Alcoa STILL can’t beat maryville LOL get you some.. happy holidays suckas. get you some! 

55 minutes ago, Bradleysports23 said:

Hey half time next year at the Bradley  maryville game…When j’Allen terry,cook,Zayne, and suchawicz are smoking maryville for lunch remember that “one trick pony” y’all thought they were gonna be and remember currently maryville has won 1 of its last 4 games against Bradley county schools and Alcoa STILL can’t beat maryville LOL get you some.. happy holidays suckas. get you some! 

Go tell them teddy bears.........Alcoa needs a regular season game next year the replace the New York team that does not want anymore.

Make it happen there big boy! :thumb:

Edited by BCsportsfan

1 hour ago, MidTennFootball said:

There's a certain team in Murfreesboro that needs a 10th game.....

Don't worry, Alcoa likes being the big frog in a pond of tadpoles. They won't step up to play anyone bigger. :D

At least Maryville always played up in classification even when they didn't have to.  Alcoa stay in 3A so they dont' have competition. Step up a class or two, boys. See if you really can run the tables there.

Edited by alt1958b
  • Upvote 1

42 minutes ago, alt1958b said:

Don't worry, Alcoa likes being the big frog in a pond of tadpoles. They won't step up to play anyone bigger. :D

At least Maryville always played up in classification even when they didn't have to.  Alcoa stay in 3A so they dont' have competition. Step up a class or two, boys. See if you really can run the tables there.

Only problem I have with what you said is that I can’t give you like 20 upvotes lol 

bradley county has a huge problem of talent division… 3 schools in the same county and two of them went to semis.. that’s insane for a non recruiting county. Oakland is on an island in Murfeesboro that draws bandwagon talent.. Alcoa is nothing more than a 3A bully. imagine if all of Bradley county’s talent went to one school… it’d be a slaughter every year. Bradley county is fixing to dethrone Knoxville… it’s ok they can hoop and holler right now… lol look at the comments on Facebook.. they’re saying the same thing… Oakland has the entire congress on their side… they wanna 10th? Game how about bixby Oklahoma or Stillwater? How about mater dei whose always looking for an out of state game lol see if Oakland can compete with other top notch recruiting schools.. coach greasy would have some problems. Arkansas has some schools looking for an extra game too.. lol 

1 hour ago, MidTennFootball said:

There's a certain team in Murfreesboro that needs a 10th game.....

Oh you know Alcoa won’t play Oakland lol they’d rather stay in 3A and get them 49-7 wins over average high school teams that don’t recruit lol they wanna be the man but not beat the man… imagine how many championships Alcoa would have if they were 6A lol I’ll give it to Oakland… they’re a monster… but how honestly has it all been done? No recruiting? No money? I mean come on.. Oakland shouldn’t lose a game.. got the kicker putting it off the field every time limiting KR possibility. The linemen outweigh every man infront of them by 40-50 lbs.. just lay on em and crush em..D1 Runners in the back.. quarterback recruited and formed in a lab. How could they lose? Why aren’t they on a National schedule like materdei or IMG? 

12 minutes ago, Bradleysports23 said:

quarterback recruited and formed in a lab. How could they lose? Why aren’t they on a National schedule like materdei or IMG? 

The longer you post the more ignorant you get.  Oakland qb was definitely not created in a lab.  Pretty sure that one came straight from the loins idiot.   It's Kevin Creasy's son.  Lol....

• Like 1

19 minutes ago, ttitan27 said:

The longer you post the more ignorant you get.  Oakland qb was definitely not created in a lab.  Pretty sure that one came straight from the loins idiot.   It's Kevin Creasy's son.  Lol....

The fact that you take everything on coach t personal and literal scares me… This forum is nothing but a joke to me….. Atleast in 6A… now there’s plenty of respectable conversations in 1A. 6A is completely trashed out… swamp water and I treat it as such. Y’all wanna make me the villian when every one of y’all started the trash talk instantly when I came on.. lol SUCKAS… getchusome 

5 minutes ago, Bradleysports23 said:

The fact that you take everything on coach t personal and literal scares me… This forum is nothing but a joke to me….. Atleast in 6A… now there’s plenty of respectable conversations in 1A. 6A is completely trashed out… swamp water and I treat it as such. Y’all wanna make me the villian when every one of y’all started the trash talk instantly when I came on.. lol SUCKAS… getchusome 

The fact your allowed to walk freely scares me.1A doesn't call you out on your bs like we do

Edited by MidTennFootball

52 minutes ago, MidTennFootball said:

The fact your allowed to walk freely scares me.1A doesn't call you out on your bs like we do

I walk just as freely as you do.. entitled to my own opinions just as you are thanks to my brothers observed with and the brothers who continue to do so. And exactly what “BS” is there you need to adress? 

1 hour ago, Bradleysports23 said:

Oh you know Alcoa won’t play Oakland lol they’d rather stay in 3A and get them 49-7 wins over average high school teams that don’t recruit lol they wanna be the man but not beat the man… imagine how many championships Alcoa would have if they were 6A lol I’ll give it to Oakland… they’re a monster… but how honestly has it all been done? No recruiting? No money? I mean come on.. Oakland shouldn’t lose a game.. got the kicker putting it off the field every time limiting KR possibility. The linemen outweigh every man infront of them by 40-50 lbs.. just lay on em and crush em..D1 Runners in the back.. quarterback recruited and formed in a lab. How could they lose? Why aren’t they on a National schedule like materdei or IMG? 

You bragged so much about your team and were humbled by the difference in what we all tried to tell you! BUT you still keep talking…… fade away like you promised. You are such a fan boy!

• Upvote 1