Oakland @ Bradley Central (take 2)

jhawk23

2 minutes ago, MidTennFootball said:

38-17 and 4 titles in the last 6 years

How many of those were won honestly? No recruiting? No outside help? No politics? No assisted transfers? I sure don’t know…. Or did Oakland play football like a regular ole high school using what they got? Seems Jordan came from Brentwood and morris came from chat.. really the only two players I’ve noticed and both were “transfers” but ya know what…God will be the Judge of all that. Awful fishy..it’ll all withstand the fire in the end. Maybe I’m wrong. 

7 hours ago, Bradleysports23 said:

How many of those were won honestly? No recruiting? No outside help? No politics? No assisted transfers? I sure don’t know…. Or did Oakland play football like a regular ole high school using what they got? Seems Jordan came from Brentwood and morris came from chat.. really the only two players I’ve noticed and both were “transfers” but ya know what…God will be the Judge of all that. Awful fishy..it’ll all withstand the fire in the end. Maybe I’m wrong. 

You must be a kid, because no normal adult male would act like such a sniffling little arse.

• Like 1

8 hours ago, Bradleysports23 said:

Everyone recruits, ya'll did to get #12 and #6 for this year so why are talking about Oakland?

• Like 1

12 hours ago, Bradleysports23 said:

13-1>12-3. Mr Tennessee football. Sorry  morris.. but Carter takes it….. y’all enjoy watching him on TV for the next few years. Hehe yesssirrr…. 

If you attended game you saw Mr Football the junior , Boo's cousin! Boo is good ball player over used at BC but will be great at UT. Oakland doesn't have to recruit kids ,they want to come play for a proven winner and practice everyday against the best kids in state. Transfers this past year Morris and Jones needed to improve as players and Oakland (6A) gave them more creditability. Nobody knew Duane Morris now they do.  James left BA over issues with school, during the season not when you want to transfer. Kids through social media recruit kids same way BC got Boo and others. Boo's stats didn't win him the award the media coverage he got did. Many kids in 6A with better stats, as next year Morris will win with less stats bc of name recognition.

• Upvote 1

4 hours ago, ttitan27 said:

He's just your basic garden variety troll.  Simple minded and ignorant.   It's a shame for the true Bradley fans that he's their most vocal representative.   

I’d hate to think I’m over 50 probably 60 years old and on a HIGH SCHOOL football forum. Gah… they need to age cap this forum. Save a lot of trouble. Atleast go to college football… being concerned with high school sports at y’all’s age is kinda scary. 

6 minutes ago, BobbyB said:

If you attended game you saw Mr Football the junior , Boo's cousin! Boo is good ball player over used at BC but will be great at UT. Oakland doesn't have to recruit kids ,they want to come play for a proven winner and practice everyday against the best kids in state. Transfers this past year Morris and Jones needed to improve as players and Oakland (6A) gave them more creditability. Nobody knew Duane Morris now they do.  James left BA over issues with school, during the season not when you want to transfer. Kids through social media recruit kids same way BC got Boo and others. Boo's stats didn't win him the award the media coverage he got did. Many kids in 6A with better stats, as next year Morris will win with less stats bc of name recognition.

I agree as I said on another forum. Here’s the difference I seen between morris and Carter, if you watch their highlights morris had a massive line protecting him and opening up gaps for him.. Carter did not. Carter would take on sometimes 6-7 players at a time… morris runs up chest to back with the line then waits for them to bully an opening…. Carter heads at the whole team head on.. juking and dragging and trucking guys. Morris don’t have that type of off the line gas that Carter has and it’ll show when they get in college ball.. Carter truly is a different animal… pure talent and skill and confidence..