Page and West

Whs1984

11 minutes ago, BigTime1950 said:

What do you mean the Bearden Hill area. West zone goes way past that. You can actually drive past BHS on the way to West if you live/zoned in part of the West zone. A lot of not most West zone students live closer to BHS

I agree it goes farther than the Bearden Hill Area (More like all the way to the West Side of Rocky Hill and cuts off at Whittington Creek and South of Parts of Westland).  I would't say the easiest way to get to West High School  for kids zoned for West is driving past Bearden High no matter how for west they live in that zone. (I'm taking Northshore or Westland and cutting over).

1 hour ago, Swipes said:

I agree it goes farther than the Bearden Hill Area (More like all the way to the West Side of Rocky Hill and cuts off at Whittington Creek and South of Parts of Westland).  I would't say the easiest way to get to West High School  for kids zoned for West is driving past Bearden High no matter how for west they live in that zone. (I'm taking Northshore or Westland and cutting over).

I wasn't commenting on how to get to West High School.

57 minutes ago, BigTime1950 said:

I wasn't commenting on how to get to West High School.

You made it sound like you had to drive past Bearden to get to West in certain areas of the West Zone.  I could say there are areas of the Bearden Zone that you can actually drive past Farragut to get to Bearden and those kids live closer to Farragut than Bearden too

3 hours ago, Swipes said:

You made it sound like you had to drive past Bearden to get to West in certain areas of the West Zone.  I could say there are areas of the Bearden Zone that you can actually drive past Farragut to get to Bearden and those kids live closer to Farragut than Bearden too

I thought you were talking about the West zone, not the Farragut zone.

4 hours ago, BigTime1950 said:

I thought you were talking about the West zone, not the Farragut zone.

I was but there are other zones in Knox County that holds true like the West Zone, Bearden zone being one of them that kids live closer to Farragut than they do Bearden or Kids zones for Carter that live in Holston Hills area when AE is 5 min down the rd not 15 min+ depending on traffic 

10 hours ago, BigTime1950 said:

What do you mean the Bearden Hill area. West zone goes way past that. You can actually drive past BHS on the way to West if you live/zoned in part of the West zone. A lot of not most West zone students live closer to BHS

Yes I know, I have seen the map. I just listed an area that most people would know to see how far the zone goes.

15 hours ago, Kevin38 said:

I say talk trash, there are posters on here saying Page is going to lose as if it is fact or a fore gone conclusion, I actually believe you guys have a good chance to win the game, let everybody know...lol

Interesting take. You think people are talking trash because they are picking who they think will win? I think the 3rd time is the charm for Page. No disrespect to West and definitely not talking trash. I think both teams have done what each needed to do to put themselves in this position. I think this will be the best game of the weekend.

16 minutes ago, Fandom101 said:

Interesting take. You think people are talking trash because they are picking who they think will win? I think the 3rd time is the charm for Page. No disrespect to West and definitely not talking trash. I think both teams have done what each needed to do to put themselves in this position. I think this will be the best game of the weekend.

Better game than McCallie vs Baylor? 

I only say that game will be more entertaining bc theyll both probably score 30 and whoever has the ball last should win.

If you like defense- West and Page is your game. Id be shocked if either team gets to 20.

4 hours ago, Fandom101 said:

I don't recall saying anyone was talking trash, just that they were dismissing any chance for Page to win and stating it as fact, and for that reason, I said trash talk away...