For the Gold Ball Mckenzie vs S. Pitt

RedRebelman

Just now, CougarDadx2 said:

Well they took care of that last year when they constructed the "student family guest housing" at an undisclosed location high above the town with beautiful views of the river. The address is only known to a few, but if someone were as concerned as you are, they might look at 35.024, - 85.707.

an MTC person coming in with the 10 commandments vibe. gotta love it 

• Upvote 1

56 minutes ago, GeneralForrest said:

an MTC person coming in with the 10 commandments vibe. gotta love it 

I'm just a distraction - but I do miss the K - 6 Duck River Valley Youth Football League days that we play in with you guys and CA, Cornersville, Fayetteville, Unionville, Eagleville, Liberty, Cascade and Chapel Hill.

And I am usually lurking on the SP threads.

Edited by CougarDadx2

6 minutes ago, TheCountian said:

Two seasons, not two years from the time they received the probation.  Season 2022 and season 2023.  

TSSAA the reinstatement the player the first year they were on it which was 2021 and he played all year long and then they won the Gold Ball. So apparently there wasn’t too much to it. 

Bottom line is every parent recruits other parents and kids  friends to play with their kids. It has always been that way and it always will.  Maybe you should probably make more friends kinfolk before it’s too late. With the upcoming transfer rule changes the rich will only get richer. I am just keeping it real

24 minutes ago, TheCountian said:

Yeah ole Cornbread and his buddies sure are quiet after the article was shared.  Cheaters!

22 minutes ago, CougarDadx2 said:

More likely that they have you on ignore.

Nah, outside of Southtowner and myself, most others have a life outside of CoachT. So they probably haven't seen it yet.

Besides, most of us know you're fishing. Still though, you were able to get a few bites. I'm sure you'll get a few more before it's over.

46 minutes ago, CougarDadx2 said:

I'm just a distraction - but I do miss the K - 6 Duck River Valley Youth Football League days that we play in with you guys and CA, Cornersville, Fayetteville, Unionville, Eagleville, Liberty, Cascade and Chapel Hill.

And I am usually lurking on the SP threads.

pretty sure mtc was booted for something illegal.