For the Gold Ball Mckenzie vs S. Pitt

RedRebelman

On 12/3/2023 at 11:21 PM, TheCountian said:

McKenzie’s  QB was just bad off and may have even been hurt but it was kept quiet. Worst game he’s ever played I assure you.  If he was half way on, McKenzie would have won by a couple of TD’s.  In all seriousness, their QB played so bad that they probably could have put in their backup QB and probably won.  They keep a QB factory over there.  I’m just keeping it real! 

On 12/4/2023 at 1:25 AM, pegleg said:

Of course he is from Jasper and I’m sure I know who it is. 

Old Pirate says this feller is really full of pure hatred. PL, he does a HEEP of anonymous  yapping without disclosing who he supports.  Figure attaching his post he will have an opportunity to provide who he supports! That is bout as likely as  the Vols or the War Eagles winning a National Championship next year. LOPAO 

9 minutes ago, GeneralForrest said:

can u imagine. a 9 month off season. a grueling reg season. then 5 games in the playoffs, all to have it end in a horrible 14-7 snoozefest. talk about premature finish. it was unwatchable 

Can you imagine living 60 years and finding your only purpose in life is to troll successful high school programs from your mom’s basement? What a miserable existence. 

• Upvote 3

1 hour ago, GeneralForrest said:

can u imagine. a 9 month off season. a grueling reg season. then 5 games in the playoffs, all to have it end in a horrible 14-7 snoozefest. talk about premature finish. it was unwatchable 

I can imagine a lot worse.

For starters,  a football program with only 14 playoff wins in their existence. 

No semifinal appearances.  Countless 1st round playoff loses. 

Yeah, I can imagine a lot worse.

Thanks for watching and wanting to be us. 

• Like 2
  • Upvote 1

2 hours ago, PeskyPole said:

Can you imagine living 60 years and finding your only purpose in life is to troll successful high school programs from your mom’s basement? What a miserable existence. 

Where this cat from, he is the most negative, complaining arm chair know it all. Gee Whiz, He must live near the Jack Daniels Whinery with a wife that beats the daylights out of him.

3 hours ago, GeneralForrest said:

When you and your roommate play High School fantasy football again next year and you want a winner, pick SP!

16 hours ago, GeneralForrest said:

I can think of several things that would be worse.. Not qualifying for the playoffs, losing in the first round, losing in the second round, losing in the third round, losing in the fourth round, losing in the final game... in that order.. those all would be worse..