Pearl Cohn vs Upperman

Volsfan52

One of the best games I’ve watched all year. Congrats to PC and hats off to Upperman for playing til the end. 2 great teams that showed they came ready to play. Both teams can point out questionable calls but at the end of day someone gotta win and someone gotta lose. Game also had some unwise play calls from the coaches that had an impact on how the game turned out.

39 minutes ago, SquatchU said:

So funny all these fans in the first half had no problem with the refs and now they big mad.

Getting a silver ball is nothing to be ashamed of.

Congrats to Coach Brunetti. Dude is one of the true great men of the sport and makes a difference in young men’s lives daily. First title for PC since 1998.

1997*

Upperman play calling was trash, so was pearls but they did what was working. Pearl was deeper and played the tougher schedule all season. I always said Pearl biggest issues every season was having mental breakdowns during games but they have cleaned up big time and it paid off. Don't know how upperman didn't scheme 9 and 10 open during the game. 

5 minutes ago, arshad221 said:

Upperman play calling was trash, so was pearls but they did what was working. Pearl was deeper and played the tougher schedule all season. I always said Pearl biggest issues every season was having mental breakdowns during games but they have cleaned up big time and it paid off. Don't know how upperman didn't scheme 9 and 10 open during the game. 

I thought Blackman’s play calling was trash, troll!