State Championship Picks

Bump11

On 12/1/2023 at 3:33 PM, Houstonby30 said:

I spelled it like the first guy  and Houston Ain’t playing the team from the last 3 years they playing this year team. #5 aint all that trust me i watch Oakland play 3 games on film and i don’t see nothing special 

I’m glad you’ll are seeing the type of fans Oakland carries with em… fans are as fake as their trophies they bought 

Bradley was curb stomping Oakland in the 3rd. Going from 17-3 at half to 17-17 in 8 minutes of ball time. The problem was they were expecting to score again and run off like they always did in 2nd half… and Oakland scored and they laid down.. Oakland kept pushing and Bradley quit. Bradley in the 3rd was beating Oakland at every aspect of the game…. If Houston has watched that 3rd qtr… they can figure out every weakness Oakland has.. number one they can’t pass.. they passed 8 times against Bradley and got one of them intercepted by Rogers.. number 2 they can’t STOP passing. Once Bradley started passing it was a run off in the 3rd. Again Bradley completely stopped playing, Oakland didn’t win that game… Bradley gave it to em… seeing Oakland scored 5 times in the 4th and got 2 called back ought to be enough to tell you if you know football that Bradley laid completely down once Oakland got the lead again. Had they kept pushing they could have won that game… Kaleb threw that ball to the sidelines and fumbled and was just not keeping it together.. heck… bearden would have beat us in the 4th…. We weren’t playing worth a crap. 

6 hours ago, Bradleysports23 said:

Bradley was curb stomping Oakland in the 3rd. Going from 17-3 at half to 17-17 in 8 minutes of ball time. The problem was they were expecting to score again and run off like they always did in 2nd half… and Oakland scored and they laid down.. Oakland kept pushing and Bradley quit. Bradley in the 3rd was beating Oakland at every aspect of the game…. If Houston has watched that 3rd qtr… they can figure out every weakness Oakland has.. number one they can’t pass.. they passed 8 times against Bradley and got one of them intercepted by Rogers.. number 2 they can’t STOP passing. Once Bradley started passing it was a run off in the 3rd. Again Bradley completely stopped playing, Oakland didn’t win that game… Bradley gave it to em… seeing Oakland scored 5 times in the 4th and got 2 called back ought to be enough to tell you if you know football that Bradley laid completely down once Oakland got the lead again. Had they kept pushing they could have won that game… Kaleb threw that ball to the sidelines and fumbled and was just not keeping it together.. heck… bearden would have beat us in the 4th…. We weren’t playing worth a crap. 

Houston just dominated Oakland