How long has it been since Bradley missed state duals?

fooseball95

As history has shown under the legman, Ben S, Bradley will find ways to neutralize, use the Clock wisely,& hang close, and finish the match due to their almost excessive physical conditioning.

Ryan has done similar things with limited talent beginning the year and then strategizing on ways to neutralize offense and again, outlast their opponents. Pete has done well with his summit, but with an added intense aggression in offense.

I love the overachieving that many coaches, may inspire Ins sports, Josh Peck did this a lot with Ravenwood I remember.

Sorry, as usual, I don’t edit all that well after using voice to text. Bad habit of the ol Soms

Edited by soms2
  • Like 1

• 2 weeks later...
On 12/19/2023 at 1:10 PM, soms2 said:

I love the overachieving that many coaches, may inspire Ins sports, Josh Peck did this a lot with Ravenwood I remember.

Josh did well when Tony Rowland was training the kids during the offseason.  

On 12/16/2023 at 3:23 PM, Humorist said:

Wrong…

Ben planned several years ago to leave and give Bryant the program then. But the parents of this past Senior class talked him into staying. 
My picks for duals

1) Cleveland

2) Blackman

3) Summit

Both Wilson Central and Bradley will struggle this year. But it is expected after the classes they graduated. 

If you don’t think Ben got out at the right time then that’s hilarious. He knew what was happening after last years seniors graduated. 

here is a question… why NO effort in kids club? Bosken and Knox has the perfect storm at Higher Calling pumping out ready to go wrestlers to MS on to HS. Zero effort in the kids club. Or shall I say no pride in it. 

their struggles started years ago at the youth level. Now it’s showing. I would be shocked if Bradley wins ONE weight class tonight. 

2 hours ago, TheTreyB said:

If you don’t think Ben got out at the right time then that’s hilarious. He knew what was happening after last years seniors graduated. 

here is a question… why NO effort in kids club? Bosken and Knox has the perfect storm at Higher Calling pumping out ready to go wrestlers to MS on to HS. Zero effort in the kids club. Or shall I say no pride in it. 

their struggles started years ago at the youth level. Now it’s showing. I would be shocked if Bradley wins ONE weight class tonight. 

I’ve noticed more club kids from Bradley thus far into club season, to be fair, but you’re right. Until now, it was as rare as a unicorn to see Bradley Pride club kids anywhere. 

1 hour ago, KidGloves said:

I’ve noticed more club kids from Bradley thus far into club season, to be fair, but you’re right. Until now, it was as rare as a unicorn to see Bradley Pride club kids anywhere. 

This is the first year I’ve seen any around also. Not many but a few. Only one kid I know of has been going to tournaments by himself with his parents coaching him. He is 10. 

46 minutes ago, TheTreyB said:

Well 63-3. I have to say I’m a little shocked they won a match. But then again it wasn’t our starter. I feel for Bryant… long long road ahead. I will say my 4th grader will be graduated and never lost to the Bears. LOL

Your 4th grader has a long time before he is even relevant in the conversation. Bradley will figure it out by then.

8 hours ago, Rasslinking said:

Your 4th grader has a long time before he is even relevant in the conversation. Bradley will figure it out by then.

Trust me, he will graduate and never see them beat Cleveland. 

plus Cleveland youth program is more relevant than Bradley’s varsity. lol

Edited by TheTreyB