Mairvul Footbawl 2024

STARSNBARS

8 hours ago, oldrebel said:

My offer was for the titans of the program…. Don’t think Grumpy old barney qualifies

Welp oldrebel eye cain say ewe must knott haiv ben arownd att tha end ov tha gaims when'st Barn iz lookin' fer peepull hoo haiv throwed down thair torn tickitts wif tha Hardee's cuppun' on tha baick....Barn heps keap Jud's rools abowt kleanin' upp att tha Skeetur aftur tha gaim....Imo Barn iz tha tightust ov tha Tight'uns ov tha program and a keaper ov all tha staydeeum rools like ...

1.  No flags on poals

b. No live annymuls in tha Skeetur

3. And eye nose fer a fack thait Barn haz knott brawt a Bume Box two tha Skeetur inn att leest tha laist 45 yeers.....:popcorneater:

The Rock! | Andy griffith, Andy, Don knotts

51 minutes ago, STARSNBARS said:

Welp oldrebel eye cain say ewe must knott haiv ben arownd att tha end ov tha gaims when'st Barn iz lookin' fer peepull hoo haiv throwed down thair torn tickitts wif tha Hardee's cuppun' on tha baick....Barn heps keap Jud's rools abowt kleanin' upp att tha Skeetur aftur tha gaim....Imo Barn iz tha tightust ov tha Tight'uns ov tha program and a keaper ov all tha staydeeum rools like ...

1.  No flags on poals

b. No live annymuls in tha Skeetur

3. And eye nose fer a fack thait Barn haz knott brawt a Bume Box two tha Skeetur inn att leest tha laist 45 yeers.....:popcorneater:

The Rock! | Andy griffith, Andy, Don knotts

:-P

I realize this is an early football thread, and there are various rumors floating around about portal opportunities, but has anyone else noticed the segregation of athletic programs at 825? For the first time in my 12 yrs, I didn’t see a fan or school official at any of the baseball games during spring break - only parents. Maybe it’s only happening with baseball? I hope the basketball team got support in the glass house. Did anybody go to middle TN other than parents?

On 3/15/2024 at 7:40 AM, strongx said:

I realize this is an early football thread, and there are various rumors floating around about portal opportunities, but has anyone else noticed the segregation of athletic programs at 825? For the first time in my 12 yrs, I didn’t see a fan or school official at any of the baseball games during spring break - only parents. Maybe it’s only happening with baseball? I hope the basketball team got support in the glass house. Did anybody go to middle TN other than parents?

I went. Sat with parents. Saw several of the football coaches and their kids. But I didn’t see one student except the cheerleaders. 

4 hours ago, rebelwoman87 said:

I went. Sat with parents. Saw several of the football coaches and their kids. But I didn’t see one student except the cheerleaders. 

The rebs are lucky to have such fans…credit to you rw. I watched online. It looked like we were as good as Cookeville, but not that day. Great season for those 2 seniors and all. Best team in ET. 

• Like 1

10 minutes ago, rebelwoman87 said:

Yeah they did! Stars just outdone himself crutin this big fish. He not a fish, he’s a whale! 

Can't help but chuckle at the fact that so many who hated his father when Lee was a high school player are now going to be cheering his son.  

Irony.  

And I have no problem at all with it.  Always supported Lee, even when he had his personal issues, and I am a huge fan of Maryville's staff.  Obviously feel bad for my friends on the Bearden staff, but as I have said all along, I am all for parental choice in their children's educations.