Mairvul Footbawl 2024

STARSNBARS

On 3/18/2024 at 5:26 PM, HTV said:

Can't help but chuckle at the fact that so many who hated his father when Lee was a high school player are now going to be cheering his son.  

Irony.  

And I have no problem at all with it.  Always supported Lee, even when he had his personal issues, and I am a huge fan of Maryville's staff.  Obviously feel bad for my friends on the Bearden staff, but as I have said all along, I am all for parental choice in their children's educations.  

Oh, the irony. LOL

Coached Lee on AAU basketball during his high school years and have supported him for years including his Triple F business.

• 2 weeks later...

I went to practice yesterday and liked what I saw for the most part. Derek and crew have done a good job during the off-season. I was very impressed with the size of some of those boys on the offensive line. My only regret was one of the boys I was really pulling for to have a good year was dismissed from the team. I have to applaud the coaches for setting examples for the others, no one is bigger than the team. One other thing, I was hoping with that big rain we got this week some of that  yellow paint would dissolve but it didn't.  

On 3/28/2024 at 9:46 AM, BarneySox2007 said:

I went to practice yesterday and liked what I saw for the most part. Derek and crew have done a good job during the off-season. I was very impressed with the size of some of those boys on the offensive line. My only regret was one of the boys I was really pulling for to have a good year was dismissed from the team. I have to applaud the coaches for setting examples for the others, no one is bigger than the team. One other thing, I was hoping with that big rain we got this week some of that  yellow paint would dissolve but it didn't.  

Even though Maryville hasn't been near as good the last 2 seasons as we like. One thing is those kids work their tails off. A bunch of those kids are benching more than 300lbs,Squatting more than 500lbs and Clean and Jerking close to 300lbs. Brandon Waters is one of the best.

On 3/28/2024 at 9:46 AM, BarneySox2007 said:

Who got kicked off and where will he end up?

10 hours ago, SheriffofRedRock said:

Who got kicked off and where will he end up?

I don't want to mention names but he wore a lineman's number last year. Hope one of the other schools gives him a chance to show his abilities.

Edited by BarneySox2007

On 4/8/2024 at 12:25 PM, strongx said:

Stars-FYI-I hear LA has a young RB being courted by Lane. I hope LA doesn’t build a wall!

sx keap me enformed onn this yung-un......:thumb:

Inn a unreelaited mattur......Wundur whut tha kidz att 825 weal do this fawl when'st one ov 'em gits out ov line and tha teechur pulls out a rod on 'em....???.....:popcorneater: