Mairvul Footbawl 2024

STARSNBARS

On 5/14/2024 at 7:19 PM, strongx said:

Stars, I heard we were searching far and wide for some math teachers. Any chance their kids bench press or 40 times are getting checked? LOL

I’ve heard good things from 825.

sx eye ant shore ennymoore......This knew "Mairvul Mintalitee" iz moore intwo checkin' boxes best eye cain tale....:popcorneater:

On 5/14/2024 at 11:38 PM, Southtowner said:

The Black Hole looks like the place to be Oct 25, 2024.  

Is Full Service bbq still there in Maryville?  Looks like MamaStars may have eaten them plum out of business. 

St tha ole FSBBQ haz bit tha dust....Momma did work onn minny a burnt end upp thair befour thair deemises tho.......(Bless hur hart).....:hungry:

59 minutes ago, BarneySox2007 said:

Well personally I see us going 9-1 so that isn't doom and gloom to me , Most people are thinking 6-4. Bearden will be the possible loss but hoping not. I was very impressed with what I saw this spring. 

Barn eye hoap yore rite....Eye meen Beer-Den, Knotts West, and Brad Lee wuz jist goodurer thain us laist yeer.....Lett's jist hoap we down't loose annuvur Cleavlund 2022 orr Farrah-gut 2023.....Those ere toetully inneckscusabull losses (no disrespeck two those teems),,,,,5 loss Mairvul teems maik fer a long wintur,,,,imo.....:popcorneater:

1 hour ago, STARSNBARS said:

Barn eye hoap yore rite....Eye meen Beer-Den, Knotts West, and Brad Lee wuz jist goodurer thain us laist yeer.....Lett's jist hoap we down't loose annuvur Cleavlund 2022 orr Farrah-gut 2023.....Those ere toetully inneckscusabull losses (no disrespeck two those teems),,,,,5 loss Mairvul teems maik fer a long wintur,,,,imo.....:popcorneater:

If y’all lose to Farragut something awful has happened.

4 hours ago, BarneySox2007 said:

I've heard Powell from someone who talked to him. I saw the kid two days ago and I should have pulled over and talked with him and wished him well where ever he goes. It will be an ale of a loss for us because I don't believe we have anyone in the stable good as him from what I seen in the spring.

That would be a good get for them. Lowe always finds a way. Pretty sure they have their Rb from last year returning but not that line of beef

3 hours ago, BELTSNBUCKLES said:

the kid you are speaking about, played in JV games,  2H half Science Hill game, split time in Hardin Valley and Bearden and that was it.  

The upcoming Senior RB was All Region as a Junior and is regarded by the media as one of the top running backs in East TN for 2024 season. Scouting services have him as a top 10 back in the state.  Something aint adding up with gloom and doom.

Maybe he was hurt and not at spring practice when you watched?

I know he was a backup but I thought he filled in well when the starter went down. Never a bad thing to have a change of pace back 

51 minutes ago, strongx said:

Interesting read in the fish wrap about why the baseball coach quit. No help with administrative duties. IMO Not a good look for the administration, especially the AD. What in tarnation is going on up there?

Honestly the A.D. may be powerless at Maryville to some degree versus other schools. I know he has his hands full with GoFan and all the stupid surprises just from the emails he sends out during the season.

3 hours ago, BarneySox2007 said:

Honestly the A.D. may be powerless at Maryville to some degree versus other schools. I know he has his hands full with GoFan and all the stupid surprises just from the emails he sends out during the season.

If you only knew...