AE job open

OrangePylon

11 hours ago, Turtle said:

They're already on the recruiting trail.  I've already told you that 8th grade team isn't too good so they will definitely have to do some recruiting.  

Coach Nix will take and coach then young 8th graders up and beat AE by fitty! :thumb: Watch and see. B)

• Upvote 1

17 hours ago, Turtle said:

Lee's Chicken on that !  It won't be no 50 and it may be even closer than what you think.  

You probably right....Coach Nix already showed he will take a knee to keep from running up the score on them Running Chickens. Yea, probably just 49 points! :lol:

1 hour ago, BCsportsfan said:

You probably right....Coach Nix already showed he will take a knee to keep from running up the score on them Running Chickens. Yea, probably just 49 points! :lol:

Off topic, but a staff I was on once started taking a knee late in the 3rd qtr. The fans didn’t particularly like it, but I gained a lot of respect for our HC.

On 2/7/2024 at 10:38 AM, BCsportsfan said:

Coach Nix will take and coach then young 8th graders up and beat AE by fitty! :thumb: Watch and see. B)

Austin Roadrunners will not beat Alcoa Tornado anytime soon much less mercy rule Alcoa Tornado. It will not happen. I guarantee it. I hope Donatello will bet me. I am Captain Guru and I approve this message.

• Like 1

2 hours ago, BCsportsfan said:

Just know it's going to be closer than you think.  Keep thinking Alcoa just going to blow AE out , you're in for a rude awaken.  

58 minutes ago, SheriffofRedRock said:

Graham has thrown his name in the hat against stevens 

The decision has been made just waiting on KCS.  Secondly, no matter who gets it  both would be great hires.   Hopefully, if Graham don't get it he'll still come join the staff vice versa 

10 hours ago, bounder said:

I think Graham would but I don’t think Stevens  would.play second fiddle.

Could have the 3 amigos back together to make that 2nd State Title run as coaches (Tillman, Graham, and Stevens).  

Edited by Turtle
Wrong word