AE job open

OrangePylon

3 hours ago, SheriffofRedRock said:

No crying, no affiliation with either team. Just a fan of HS football. I am saying that its 3A football so no one else cares that ya'll are running away with it. No one else going to report ya'll because it is 3A. You're not the only school that recruits and at this point you probably don't have to try hard at it. 

Nah,.....win 9 championships in a row, the TSSAA magnification looking at the program from all angles gets VERY tight. 

On 2/16/2024 at 3:50 PM, BCsportsfan said:

Nah,.....win 9 championships in a row, the TSSAA magnification looking at the program from all angles gets VERY tight. 

Your dreaming. It took 9 championships to get TSSAA attention. Maybe l will get a childish video or some other childish response like turning lights out in thr middle og a game? Maryville still has little sisters number.  Crybaby. 

On 2/17/2024 at 5:13 PM, BigTime1950 said:

Your dreaming. It took 9 championships to get TSSAA attention. Maybe l will get a childish video or some other childish response like turning lights out in thr middle og a game? Maryville still has little sisters number.  Crybaby. 

You sure do whine a lot sissy girl.  I see you still trolling the coacht site without listing a team you support?  Your team must really suck, and got hammered for all the hate you have for Alcoa!! :lol:

Alcoa has been winning championships since the 70's. Starting in the 2000's Alcoa started getting put under the TSSAA microscope to the next level, and it has STAYED THAT WAY FOR YEARS! :thumb:

BTW.... what's this mean in English "turning lights out in thr middle og" ???? :-?

Maybe you never made it to High School? 

jethro bodine beverly hillbillies Memes & GIFs - Imgflip

......it appear that way!! :roflolk::roflol::roflolk:

Next, who's next.................

On 2/15/2024 at 7:08 PM, BCsportsfan said:

Wrong....Union County and Alcoa game. Tell us again how many AE players got ejected? :popcorneater:

I'll be glad too;  More for Alcoa should've got ejected but the stripes only saw Red not maroon  and 2 from AE got ejected at UC anymore questions?  You want to talk about how UC just released 2 former Alcoa players that was coaching there for no reason? 

11 hours ago, Turtle said:

I'll be glad too;  More for Alcoa should've got ejected but the stripes only saw Red not maroon  and 2 from AE got ejected at UC anymore questions?  You want to talk about how UC just released 2 former Alcoa players that was coaching there for no reason? 

Yea, tell me how you you'll spin the classless actions at Union County into being Alcoa's fault.......:popcorneater:

21 hours ago, BCsportsfan said:

You sure do whine a lot sissy girl.  I see you still trolling the coacht site without listing a team you support?  Your team must really suck, and got hammered for all the hate you have for Alcoa!! :lol:

Alcoa has been winning championships since the 70's. Starting in the 2000's Alcoa started getting put under the TSSAA microscope to the next level, and it has STAYED THAT WAY FOR YEARS! :thumb:

BTW.... what's this mean in English "turning lights out in thr middle og" ???? :-?

Maybe you never made it to High School? 

jethro bodine beverly hillbillies Memes & GIFs - Imgflip

......it appear that way!! :roflolk::roflol::roflolk:

Next, who's next.................

Well at least l got a picture. You sure are good on the Internet. 

15 hours ago, BigTime1950 said:

Well at least l got a picture. You sure are good on the Internet. 

My best guess from reading some of your whiny post, .........you are a Bearden Fan!:rolleyes:

No wonder you hate Alcoa! :lol:

Here's ya a pic of you dawgs getting blown up and fumbling the ball! 

TSSAA football: Alcoa vs Bearden in Knoxville Tennessee

BTW,..... how did the lights going out, BEFORE the F5 Tornadoes pounded the rock 99 yards down the dawgs throat for the game winning TD, ....really have an effect??   Maybe.....Just a BigTime EXCUSE?? :roflolk:

16 minutes ago, BCsportsfan said:

My best guess from reading some of your whiny post, .........you are a Bearden Fan!:rolleyes:

No wonder you hate Alcoa! :lol:

Here's ya a pic of you dawgs getting blown up and fumbling the ball! 

TSSAA football: Alcoa vs Bearden in Knoxville Tennessee

BTW,..... how did the lights going out, BEFORE the F5 Tornadoes pounded the rock 99 yards down the dawgs throat for the game winning TD, ....really have an effect??   Maybe.....Just a BigTime EXCUSE?? :roflolk:

I'll give you that, the whole light thing was not to intentionally change the outcome of the game nor did it. It was just untimely and unfortunate that people will use that to blame the loss for Bearden. Really it was unsafe and anything could have happened on the field or stands and I am sure the admin did not want them to stay off at all. 

Anxious to see how Bearden does on D now that one of their Co DCs left. That was their weak spot with the second being throwing the ball too much.