AE job open

OrangePylon

Staton Stevens   is the NEW HEAD COACH at Austin East Magnet High School.   He was at the basketball game tonight mingling with students and fans .  So for everyone stating that he's not the coach, please find another team to bash or make look bad!  He's BACCCCCCKKKKK and like he said tonight when I said welcome back, "I'm glad to be back and I'm ready to get  this program back to where it was when I left!"    LETS GOOOOOOOO BEEP BEEP!

2 hours ago, BarneySox2007 said:

Congratulations Turtle, thought you might like this blast from the past when they won the state in 2001.

Scan.jpg

I’ve been looking for a picture of him in his AE shirt, thanks for posting .  But dang, it’s been way too long since the last one!!!

22 hours ago, Turtle said:

Staton Stevens   is the NEW HEAD COACH at Austin East Magnet High School.   He was at the basketball game tonight mingling with students and fans .  So for everyone stating that he's not the coach, please find another team to bash or make look bad!  He's BACCCCCCKKKKK and like he said tonight when I said welcome back, "I'm glad to be back and I'm ready to get  this program back to where it was when I left!"    LETS GOOOOOOOO BEEP BEEP!

Congrats Turtle!!! :thumb:

• Like 1

On 1/29/2024 at 1:46 PM, CaptainGuru said:

Stanton Stevens is trying to come back to Austin Roadrunners. Stanton started out coaching for Bearden Bulldogs. He then went to Austin Roadrunners as the coach in 1999. This was when the Austin Roadrunners actually got good. He left Austin Roadrunners to coach Oak Ridge Wildcats. Then he left Oak Ridge Wildcats to coach Lavergne Wolverines. Austin Roadrunners will not get mercy ruled as much if Stanton gets the job to coach Austin Roadunners again. He left as coach almost 20 years ago. I am Captain Guru and I approve this message.

On 1/30/2024 at 9:51 AM, CaptainGuru said:

If a song with the F word is played at Austin Roadrunners stadium and the band plays that song then that is a bad place. Coach Stevens can make a comeback, but Austin Roadrunners will still not mercy rule many of these other teams. Austin Roadrunners will not come close to Alcoa Tornado. Things have changed in the last 20 years on the East side of Knoxville. I guarantee it. I am Captain Guru and I approve this message. 

On 2/2/2024 at 11:50 AM, CaptainGuru said:

Sheriff, I tried to tell everyone this on Monday but nobody wanted to believe me. I said Austin Roadrunners would be getting Coach Stevens. It happened. I guarantee it. I am Captain Guru and I approve this message.

I was right again but nobody wanted to believe me. Austin Roadrunners got Stanton to coach the team. Austin Roadrunners will still not be able to mercy rule Alcoa Tornado. It will not happen. Austin Roadrunners will not be as good as when Stanton was there before. There are to many good teams in Knoxville. Powell Panthers and West Rebels are both to good to let it happen. I am Captain Guru and I approve this message.

20 hours ago, CaptainGuru said:

There are to many good teams in Knoxville. Powell Panthers and West Rebels are both to good to let it happen. I am Captain Guru and I approve this message.

We're not caring about Powell nor West, they're not in our district.  If we can keep all our players that's zoned for AE home, we'll be able to compete if not beat Alcoa.  Nix is a good coach but Alcoa will soon and I mean very soon start getting like Maryville, going downward..

1 hour ago, Turtle said:

We're not caring about Powell nor West, they're not in our district.  If we can keep all our players that's zoned for AE home, we'll be able to compete if not beat Alcoa.  Nix is a good coach but Alcoa will soon and I mean very soon start getting like Maryville, going downward..

Alcoa Tornado is not going to go down. Nix is a much better coach than Stanton. Austin Roadrunners will not win the region and beat Alcoa Tornado. It will not happen. I guarantee it. Do you want to bet me? I am Captain Guru and I approve this message.

2 hours ago, Turtle said:

Ignore that other fool, but I don't see Nix going down imo. Maryville quit getting kids in and Alcoa still is out there killing yall, SD, Carter and other places. That's the difference in the two programs

• Like 1

24 minutes ago, SheriffofRedRock said:

Ignore that other fool, but I don't see Nix going down imo. Maryville quit getting kids in and Alcoa still is out there killing yall, SD, Carter and other places. That's the difference in the two programs

I'm just talking my talk.  Alcoa should be moving up with TSSAA next classification year.  I mean, they're stating there's only "690" students inside of Alcoa and if anyone believes that, they got to be on that Henny for sure.  

2 hours ago, CaptainGuru said:

Alcoa Tornado is not going to go down. Nix is a much better coach than Stanton. Austin Roadrunners will not win the region and beat Alcoa Tornado. It will not happen. I guarantee it. Do you want to bet me? I am Captain Guru and I approve this message.

He may not win it his first year but year 2 Alcoa may/SHOULD be in a different region than AE.  I think AE will be moving back down to 2A and Alcoa should be moving up to 4A or 5A