AE job open

OrangePylon

19 minutes ago, BigTime1950 said:

How Alcoa operates as a football team has never been trivial.

Maybe not how the football team operates. But complaining about student numbers in the school is. They beat teams that have students bodies 3 and 4 times their size. Thats hard work. Even if you have better players, depth comes into play at that point. So for someone to complain about them lying on their numbers is just pathetic. AE and Alcoa student pops are almost identical. I stand by what i said, if other schools don't like it, put in the work to get better. 

4 hours ago, Justafan4 said:

Maybe not how the football team operates. But complaining about student numbers in the school is. They beat teams that have students bodies 3 and 4 times their size. Thats hard work. Even if you have better players, depth comes into play at that point. So for someone to complain about them lying on their numbers is just pathetic. AE and Alcoa student pops are almost identical. I stand by what i said, if other schools don't like it, put in the work to get better. 

You are trying to rationalize with a little girl whiner.....good luck. :lol:

How to Grow Up and Stop Being Such a Whiner | Barefoot Monologues

4 hours ago, BCsportsfan said:

You are trying to rationalize with a little girl whiner.....good luck. :lol:

How to Grow Up and Stop Being Such a Whiner | Barefoot Monologues

It is just to easy to get your attention with out even trying, O Great Defender Of Alcoa Football. Surely they are paying you per post. I can't believe you can spend so much energy on just a simple comment that really means nothing to the World of Alcoa. You are like and old mangy dog changed up to the front porch that has to chase every car that comes by even though it will never catch them. But you do what you do and keep on feeling good about it. Just want the best for you and are the ultimate Alcoa apologist.

• Thanks 1

9 hours ago, BigTime1950 said:

It is just to easy to get your attention with out even trying, O Great Defender Of Alcoa Football. Surely they are paying you per post. I can't believe you can spend so much energy on just a simple comment that really means nothing to the World of Alcoa. You are like and old mangy dog changed up to the front porch that has to chase every car that comes by even though it will never catch them. But you do what you do and keep on feeling good about it. Just want the best for you and are the ultimate Alcoa apologist.

Classic......I'm in your head "BigTime" :thumb:

In Your Head Im In Your Head GIF - In Your Head Im In Your Head Rent Free -  Discover & Share GIFs

On 3/1/2024 at 12:56 PM, Justafan4 said:

Getting transfers from all over the state and sometimes different states, particularly the D1 caliber ones is the biggest difference lol. Not like Alcoa works THAT much harder than every other 3A team or that their coaches invented the wheel. 

• Like 2

On 3/2/2024 at 11:47 PM, HawkDad33 said:

Getting transfers from all over the state and sometimes different states, particularly the D1 caliber ones is the biggest difference lol. Not like Alcoa works THAT much harder than every other 3A team or that their coaches invented the wheel. 

You are obviously clueless. Go watch their summer workouts and fall practices. They are open to the public. Then you will understand that you don't know what you are talking about. Student athletes want to go there so that they can be developed for a chance to play college ball. Not the other way around. They are NOT just loaded with D1 dudes. Most of them are from Blount county anyway. Alcoa has been dominant for nearly the entire 21st century but the transfers are more of a recent thing. Is it better to be the best player at Carter or AE and win 3-4 games a season or be a good player on a good team and have a chance to call yourself a champion? 5 playoff games a year times 4 is 20 extra games over your high school career to get tape, 20 extra weeks of development. And they make the players they have better, regardless of the innate ability or natural talent those guys have. Plus it is one of the top public school systems in the state. If I’m a player or parent its an easy choice. 

• Like 1
  • Sad 1

34 minutes ago, Justafan4 said:

You are obviously clueless. Go watch their summer workouts and fall practices. They are open to the public. Then you will understand that you don't know what you are talking about. Student athletes want to go there so that they can be developed for a chance to play college ball. Not the other way around. They are NOT just loaded with D1 dudes. Most of them are from Blount county anyway. Alcoa has been dominant for nearly the entire 21st century but the transfers are more of a recent thing. Is it better to be the best player at Carter or AE and win 3-4 games a season or be a good player on a good team and have a chance to call yourself a champion? 5 playoff games a year times 4 is 20 extra games over your high school career to get tape, 20 extra weeks of development. And they make the players they have better, regardless of the innate ability or natural talent those guys have. Plus it is one of the top public school systems in the state. If I’m a player or parent its an easy choice. 

TELL UM! :thumb:

10 hours ago, Justafan4 said:

You are obviously clueless. Go watch their summer workouts and fall practices. They are open to the public. Then you will understand that you don't know what you are talking about. Student athletes want to go there so that they can be developed for a chance to play college ball. Not the other way around. They are NOT just loaded with D1 dudes. Most of them are from Blount county anyway. Alcoa has been dominant for nearly the entire 21st century but the transfers are more of a recent thing. Is it better to be the best player at Carter or AE and win 3-4 games a season or be a good player on a good team and have a chance to call yourself a champion? 5 playoff games a year times 4 is 20 extra games over your high school career to get tape, 20 extra weeks of development. And they make the players they have better, regardless of the innate ability or natural talent those guys have. Plus it is one of the top public school systems in the state. If I’m a player or parent it’s an easy choice. 

Soo… how many transfers played for Alcoa this year? lol 

that’s a wonderful story, but you avoided the overall point. Being one of the biggest 3A schools while at the same time having SEVERAL transfers each year has just as much to do with the success as the summer workouts that apparently Alcoa invented according to you. 

hawkdad approves. 

• Upvote 2