Who is the BEST in the state???

TheTreyB

8 minutes ago, cobrakid8 said:

Yes it is AND considering Joey only offered to setup a full dual tournament with others the first time he offered and it be at THE JONES center just like I said it was and not at Baylor, he’s been made a fool of again! Plus what else was posted when Rex offered Cleveland a deal to sign for a very long time with a home and away series and Joey Knox said no! So hey Trey B who’s running from whom is what I want to know! So you and the Cleveland morons are pissed he didn’t accept this year when he offered a while ago and Joey wouldn’t do so, makes a ton of sense lol. So you were right and wrong ALL at the same time, proved one thing but got proved to be ducking Baylor to begin with and only whined when you didn’t get your way and have it at home so you made the gate off it! Typical Cleveland BS!

You idiot he offered them to the CLEVELAND duals at the jones center because that’s where we have them every year! You are the gift that keeps on giving. 

6 minutes ago, FR615 said:

Again Rex was done dealing with Knox and Cleveland after Baylor offered the 10 year home and away contract. Cleveland said they would only wrestle the years and places they wanted. Cleveland should have agreed to the contract and they would be wrestling. 

This is what I was told which is what I said all along, Cleveland looks like the little ###### they are because they only want things done their way and that’s it! Baylor went to Cleveland duals at one time and Cleveland never would go to Baylor to wrestle. The coaches world is a back scratch world. You come to me and I’ll come to you and we should both be able to make a little money and also provide some good wrestling. Cleveland hasn’t been about that at all, they want everything at the Jones center so they can take the money and screw heading somewhere they don’t want to be! 

9 minutes ago, BobCorker said:

Based on your text: You don't find it strange that in early Sept Knox was trying to set up something for next year.   Because that is how scheduling works...  you plan a year out.   And then, all of the sudden, two days after the Prince of Cleveland/Blackman drops a match, then Knox asks for dates?  Comes off as pretty petty to me..

Looks like Knox didn't respond to a text request for a dual in 2020... Maybe those two just don't get along?  This might be reminiscent of Baylor/Bradley not wrestling for a decade back in the 2000s 

Please share why Cleveland decided to back out of the LHP dual on Jan 6th. 

Just said earlier I’m not sharing that info. 

Also Knox offered them to the duals per Rex txt correct? Rex declined to come. He then offered a home and away… so why did Rex decline the Cleveland duals first? And then he didn’t respond in September. Maybe he knows better maybe he doesn’t like Knox ? Who knows. But I know in the Last few months Cleveland offered and Baylor declined by not responding. So our offer is still there, try talk Baylor into. I doubt he will but worth a shot. He won’t because we will be BETTER next year vs this year. Make it happen Cork

Edited by TheTreyB

3 minutes ago, TheTreyB said:

You idiot he offered them to the CLEVELAND duals at the jones center because that’s where we have them every year! You are the gift that keeps on giving. 

Yep, they came and you little pus wouldn’t travel to Baylor to wrestle a duals but yet want them to come to you! It’s always been that way, unless it’s a district dual you don’t want to travel to other schools to wrestle. In districts you don’t have as much choice, the rest you do and your choice has always been your own ego and people should come to you! 

7 minutes ago, TheTreyB said:

They were already scheduled for the RMC duals!!! Where they faced teams like Blair and other top 25 teams in country. Rex is done dealing with Cleveland after not signing a very fair contract that had been discussed extensively. I don’t blame him.

Edited by FR615
  • Like 1
  • Upvote 1

1 minute ago, FR615 said:

They were already scheduled for the RMC duals!!! Where they faced teams Blair and other top 25 teams in country. Rex is done dealing with Cleveland after not signing a very fair contract that had been discussed extensively. I don’t blame him.

lol k

1 minute ago, FR615 said:

They were already scheduled for the RMC duals!!! Where they faced teams like Blair and other top 25 teams in country. Rex is done dealing with Cleveland after not signing a very fair contract that had been discussed extensively. I don’t blame him.

This is why it’s funny that Cleveland has to circle jerk the wagons as they do, people are getting to the point of hating them because everything has to be done their way! As I said before, I was told what exactly came out, that a home and away was offered and Cleveland said no! That’s their right, but don’t come here crying like a little baby when you don’t get your way! 

• Upvote 2

1 minute ago, cobrakid8 said:

This is why it’s funny that Cleveland has to circle jerk the wagons as they do, people are getting to the point of hating them because everything has to be done their way! As I said before, I was told what exactly came out, that a home and away was offered and Cleveland said no! That’s their right, but don’t come here crying like a little baby when you don’t get your way! 

No no no no you’re wrong..

they just outwork everybody hahahahaha

• Like 1
  • Thanks 1

1 minute ago, cobrakid8 said:

Certainly not a good look or representation for Cleveland wrestling. 

• Like 1

2 minutes ago, TheTreyB said:

lol k

As usual you did end up looking the fool! If I was you and before many more pages are written just shut up and take the L!  You posted your text and Midwest posted his on them wanting a H&A series with Cleveland and Baylor which is STANDARD for any team out there I guess besides Cleveland! So it’s funny you all DUCKED Baylor years ago and they came to your duals but when you decided not to sign the H&A they quit coming to the Cleveland duals and won’t schedule you! He has every right to do that since Joey and you all only want it your way, heck this isn’t Burger King! 

11 minutes ago, cobrakid8 said:

Haters hate baby. Now get back to the soccer field