Cleveland High School Recruiting

Ummmno

1 hour ago, Kell16 said:

It’s not a knock on the other coaches that do it, but the other coaches doing it #1 have not been doing it as long as Bosken/knox (Soddy is starting to and will benefit from it) or #2 not doing the same type of traveling and etc.

your coach may pack up some kids and drive to Alabama or Georgia for a tournament or clinic. Joey and Bosken and the other Cleveland coaches are taking kids k-12 to Tulsa, Iowa, Reno for world team trials, Wisconsin, VAC, Toledo for national MS. And no Alan doesn’t pay for that. Trust me the kids parents pay or fundraiser do because I’ve done it very recently.

You really think bosken and knox are the ONLY two coaches who take their kids to these tournaments? Seriously?

See this is the crap we all talk about when we say we're annoyed with the "we outwork everyone" bs. To actually think they're the ONLY coaches who take their kids to the big national tournaments or have been doing it longer is absolutely asinine. 

And of course Alan or him in some capacity pays for it. Seriously, this is just stupid at this point. The arrogance of you guys is baffling. 

14 minutes ago, Ummmno said:

You really think bosken and knox are the ONLY two coaches who take their kids to these tournaments? Seriously?

See this is the crap we all talk about when we say we're annoyed with the "we outwork everyone" bs. To actually think they're the ONLY coaches who take their kids to the big national tournaments or have been doing it longer is absolutely asinine. 

And of course Alan or him in some capacity pays for it. Seriously, this is just stupid at this point. The arrogance of you guys is baffling. 

You think Allan pays for kids going to Tulsa? Super 32 etc… you think Allan pays for the boys and girls teams to go to these Powerade tournaments and knockout tournaments? 

Just now, TheTreyB said:

You think Allan pays for kids going to Tulsa? Super 32 etc… you think Allan pays for the boys and girls teams to go to these Powerade tournaments and knockout tournaments? 

I don't know if i could've been any more clear, but let me try again for you...

..yes, i do. we all do. he has for years. 

• Like 1

Just now, Ummmno said:

I don't know if i could've been any more clear, but let me try again for you...

..yes, i do. we all do. he has for years. 

Then you are stupid!! He hasn’t paid for any of that. I paid my kids way to all of them. We fly most of the time and this year drove. Paid for room food entry fee etc… all of the parents did. The Hs paid for the Powerade and knockout u idiot

1 minute ago, TheTreyB said:

Then you are stupid!! He hasn’t paid for any of that. I paid my kids way to all of them. We fly most of the time and this year drove. Paid for room food entry fee etc… all of the parents did. The Hs paid for the Powerade and knockout u idiot

Whatever lie helps you sleep better at night little man. 

We all know whats going on there. 

You actually made yourself look stupid by thinking Allan pays for those tournaments. The last two posts shows you have nothing of the truth so this is what you rely on. Hahahaha 

I though Doug (cobrakid) was stupid but you are trying to knock him off of the top. lol

3 minutes ago, TheTreyB said:

You actually made yourself look stupid by thinking Allan pays for those tournaments. The last two posts shows you have nothing of the truth so this is what you rely on. Hahahaha 

I though Doug (cobrakid) was stupid but you are trying to knock him off of the top. lol

Crying Gif - IceGif

You

Edited by Ummmno

8 minutes ago, Ummmno said:

Crying Gif - IceGif

You

It’s AWESOME that this Alan conspiracy is the only defense that people can come up with for Cleveland and HCWC successes. Because Cleveland will continue to dominate. It’s a great feeling knowing we will be on top for A VERY LONG TIME.

• Like 2

2 minutes ago, Kell16 said:

It’s AWESOME that this Alan conspiracy is the only defense that people can come up with for Cleveland and HCWC successes. Because Cleveland will continue to dominate. It’s a great feeling knowing we will be on top for A VERY LONG TIME.

Cobra is ghosting me know that he is known and we know he really is clueless. But this guy is almost about to prove he is the kind of them all. Hahaha