Pemberton Leaves Rhea for Campbell County

Some of the post have since been deleted, but Pemberton posted on twitter about being commited/committment to a program, and not jumping ship. He has lost 3-4 players to AC. One player commented on the post 1-9 season upcoming. Pemberton retorted still talking about commitment etc. The former player said more will be leaving. Even a parent commented talking about how their child left for a better situation and referred to pemberton doing the same thing when he left Rhea. I think it will get a lot worse before it gets good there.

• Sad 1

On 1/31/2024 at 3:44 PM, OutsideBacker said:

What are some names that would do good here?

Fitzgerald

Caine (Upperman)

Akins (WV)

Tabor (Bledsoe)

Samber (Stone)

Not a Rhea Co. follower, but my stepdad is. My money is on someone not listed here.

• Like 2

6 hours ago, chs1984 said:

Not a Rhea Co. follower, but my stepdad is. My money is on someone not listed here.

Interesting…. You say that as if you have heard a name… I myself heard some very interesting rumors today that were attached to specific name but I don’t think that’s likely.
I would have to see it to believe it. 

That being said….

Jason Fitzgerald would be the best/most realistic candidate - if he is still interested and if a certain higher up in the school system can be persuaded to give him another shot.

Then again this could get really interesting …

4 hours ago, EagleVolSteeler said:

I agree - Fitzgerald and Tabor are within a few years of retiring through the school system???  

I’m pretty sure Fitz would come if offered the job. I don’t think Tabor would leave Bledsoe even for more money. 

10 hours ago, RCfan said:

Interesting…. You say that as if you have heard a name… I myself heard some very interesting rumors today that were attached to specific name but I don’t think that’s likely.
I would have to see it to believe it. 

That being said….

Jason Fitzgerald would be the best/most realistic candidate - if he is still interested and if a certain higher up in the school system can be persuaded to give him another shot.

Then again this could get really interesting …

Well don't hold back, who is the mystery name surrounding the rumor? Why would Messimer not give Jason another shot at it?