Summit gets Cleveland in Round 1

fooseball95

55 minutes ago, cobrakid8 said:

yeah, guess if you are going to pick something boast about something like that is the way! I haven't seen many states do duals state for the girls team so I guess it's always good to find something most no one else has the ability to do. I mean you do you! 

do not forget, the boast of 135 straight wins!  Heck, there are many reasons to hate on them.

12 minutes ago, Ummmno said:

Previous years accomplishments shouldnt factor into this years bracket placement. 

I agree it shouldn’t. But I feel it somewhat does? I mean how else do you explain all of this? I mean we’ve hit this topic from all angles. 

2 minutes ago, Humorist said:

I agree it shouldn’t. But I feel it somewhat does? I mean how else do you explain all of this? I mean we’ve hit this topic from all angles. 

You're right. We have. And at this point its like beating a dead horse. But of all the criteria we could use, how a team did last year shouldnt be one lol. Just my opinion

"The Cleveland High School boys wrestling team has won 135 consecutive dual matches".........sounds like someone needs to go look for a little competition.....like maybe The Clash.....Powerade Final Four Duals.....invite Buford or Camden County up from Georgia.

• Upvote 1

17 minutes ago, RMC said:

"The Cleveland High School boys wrestling team has won 135 consecutive dual matches".........sounds like someone needs to go look for a little competition.....like maybe The Clash.....Powerade Final Four Duals.....invite Buford or Camden County up from Georgia.

Brandon High did the same thing. Refused to leave the state to face any actual dual competition during the mid 2ks with their run. 

23 minutes ago, RMC said:

they were supposed to face Lake Highland Prep but somehow that fell through! I do wish they would have Camden county or Buford up to the Cleveland duals, I also think Jefferson GA was supposed to be at the Cleveland Duals this year but didnt make it.  

Wow, I didnt know Jefferson isnt as good as they usually are, finished 4th in their division in state duals

Edited by cobrakid8

1 hour ago, texas23 said:

do not forget, the boast of 135 straight wins!  Heck, there are many reasons to hate on them.

this is wild lol idk if ive ever seen a bigger case of "stat padding" when they dont venture out and face better competition. theyre perfectly content staying home and beating up on lesser teams in state

14 minutes ago, Ummmno said:

Brandon High did the same thing. Refused to leave the state to face any actual dual competition during the mid 2ks with their run. 

Yea......we lost to Brandon 34 - 24......but they came up.