Summit gets Cleveland in Round 1

fooseball95

6 minutes ago, FR615 said:

Both Buford and Camden county would boat race any team in Tennessee. They beat Cleveland by 10+ with a full lineup. Maybe more

Post your matchups! Maybe beast Cleveland, but by 10+ might be indicative of how much you know about wrestling.

4 minutes ago, Bump11 said:

What is it with you and taking shots at peoples children. do you not get enough attention at home? you need help bro

Have you been paying attention?

He was just talking about HCWC kids getting throttled...... whats the difference?

You never answer the previous question.... who are you? What program?

• Upvote 1

6 minutes ago, TheTreyB said:

McCallie and Baylor might not always have the strongest teams, but they seem to put a lot of kids in college. I assume the college coaching staffs think they have been developed enough to take a chance on them?  Turns out they might want to check-in with the Cleveland youth dads before offering.  

2 minutes ago, BobCorker said:

McCallie and Baylor might not always have the strongest teams, but they seem to put a lot of kids in college. I assume the college coaching staffs think they have been developed enough to take a chance on them?  Turns out they might want to check-in with the Cleveland youth dads before offering.  

So you agree with me they don’t develop them   Haha thanks for proving my point. Next man up 

#doitforthegram #themoveins

5 minutes ago, Rasslinking said:

Have you been paying attention?

He was just talking about HCWC kids getting throttled...... whats the difference?

You never answer the previous question.... who are you? What program?

hAvE yOu bEeN pAyInG aTtEnTiOn

Laughing and joking about where my kid goes to school, which may as well be laughing and joking about his disability..than talking about ohhh it’s so sad your kid never met expectations. 

For someone saying i haven’t been paying attention, you sure haven’t been reading obviously, because i already told you where my spawn goes and who i support. you know, the one your boy thinks is such a funny joke

3 minutes ago, BobCorker said:

Mccallie and Baylor kids aren’t developed there, they are typically developed elsewhere first. Typically! there are a few exceptions I’m sure. So before take shots at HCWC kids you might wanna proof read your post. 

1 minute ago, Ummmno said:

Said it before, ill Say it again….same person 

it’s funny people care so little about what he’s saying that he has to log into another account to engage with himself so he doesn’t feel left out. 

• Upvote 1