Summit gets Cleveland in Round 1

fooseball95

Cleveland Raiders did a good job beating Summit Spartans 38-26. Summit Spartans were too good to get mercy ruled. I knew it would not happen. I thought Summit Spartans would finish 3rd place but they did not do it. Cleveland Raiders almost lost to Halls Devils but they managed to pull out a close match. I told everyone that Cleveland Raiders would win the state championship but nobody wanted to believe me. I am Captain Guru and I approve this message.

3 hours ago, CaptainGuru said:

Cleveland Raiders did a good job beating Summit Spartans 38-26. Summit Spartans were too good to get mercy ruled. I knew it would not happen. I thought Summit Spartans would finish 3rd place but they did not do it. Cleveland Raiders almost lost to Halls Devils but they managed to pull out a close match. I told everyone that Cleveland Raiders would win the state championship but nobody wanted to believe me. I am Captain Guru and I approve this message.

Match wasn’t even close in the finals. Cleveland locked it up early and forfeited out. 

On 2/5/2024 at 12:27 PM, Humorist said:

Match wasn’t even close in the finals. Cleveland locked it up early and forfeited out. 

Cleveland Raiders should have finished the match. Cleveland Raiders could have possibly mercy ruled Halls Devils in the final dual match of the season. Cleveland Raiders were just too good for everyone there. I tried to tell you this is what would happen in this tournament, but nobody would listen. I am Captain Guru and I approve this message.

10 minutes ago, CaptainGuru said:

Cleveland Raiders should have finished the match. Cleveland Raiders could have possibly mercy ruled Halls Devils in the final dual match of the season. Cleveland Raiders were just too good for everyone there. I tried to tell you this is what would happen in this tournament, but nobody would listen. I am Captain Guru and I approve this message.

Everybody knew that would happen. You werent prophetic in your guess lol. 

• Upvote 1

1 hour ago, WrestlingGod said:

Everybody knew that would happen. You werent prophetic in your guess lol. 

Cleveland Raiders should have mercy ruled Halls Devils in this match. Cleveland Raiders missed the chance to become the first team to mercy rule the other finalist in duals. It should have happened. I guarantee it. I am Captain Guru and I approve this message.

2 minutes ago, CaptainGuru said:

Cleveland Raiders should have mercy ruled Halls Devils in this match. Cleveland Raiders missed the chance to become the first team to mercy rule the other finalist in duals. It should have happened. I guarantee it. I am Captain Guru and I approve this message.

They've beaten team pretty bad in the finals before. This wouldn't have been the first time.

Tell me, chatbot, do you know the worst Cleveland has beaten a team in the finals?

5 minutes ago, Ummmno said:

They've beaten team pretty bad in the finals before. This wouldn't have been the first time.

Tell me, chatbot, do you know the worst Cleveland has beaten a team in the finals?

Cleveland Raiders have won the gold medal 13 times in wrestling duals. Cleveland Raiders were champions in 1992, 1993, and 1994. This was the reason Cleveland Raiders were good in football during that time. Cleveland Raiders won 3 in a row. Cleveland Raiders then won three more gold medals in a row in 2013, 2014, and 2015. When Cleveland Blue Raiders won more gold medals it was in 2018, 2019, 2020, 2021, 2022, 2023, and 2024. Cleveland Raiders always win the gold medal here lately. Cleveland Raiders mercy ruled Springfield in 1993 by 30 points. In 2013 Cleveland Raiders mercy ruled Wilson Wildcats by 74 points. That means Cleveland Raiders almost mercy ruled Wilson Wildcats 3 times in one match. In 2014 Wilson Wildcats got better and only got mercy ruled by Cleveland Raiders once in that match by 35 points. Cleveland Raiders mercy ruled Bradley Bears in 2019 by 47 points which is almost twice in one match. Cleveland Raiders are just too good to lose. I guarantee it. Do you want to bet me that Cleveland Raiders will win the 2025 gold medal? It will happen. I guarantee it. I am Captain Guru and I approve this message. 

21 minutes ago, CaptainGuru said:

Cleveland Raiders missed the chance to become the first team to mercy rule the other finalist in duals. 

So you were wrong in saying this then....there's no such thing as a mercy rule

seriously, please just go away. 

Edited by Ummmno

On 2/1/2024 at 2:12 PM, StarRaider said:

seems like a point thing...

dec is win by 7 or less -> team is "ruled" if they lose by 24 or less

maj dec is 8-14 -> team is "mercy ruled" if they lose in the 25-30 range

tech fall is 15 or more -> team is "no quarter'd" if they lose by 31 or more 

14 minutes ago, Ummmno said:

So you were wrong in saying this then....there's no such thing as a mercy rule

seriously, please just go away. 

The mercy rule is real. It is listed above.  StarRaider put it on here for us. Cleveland Raiders are good at mercy ruled other teams. I am Captain Guru and I approve this message.

4 minutes ago, CaptainGuru said:

The mercy rule is real. It is listed above.  StarRaider put it on here for us. Cleveland Raiders are good at mercy ruled other teams. I am Captain Guru and I approve this message.

good lord you're annoying. its not real. you made it up

starraider was literally making fun of you. please please pleasee just go away.