Summit gets Cleveland in Round 1

fooseball95

8 minutes ago, TheTreyB said:

#weknowummmno

If you guess it correctly i swear to you ill delete my account and never post on this website again...

...and dont just say weknowummmno, if you actually know then call me out. Otherwise its just more Cleveland lies. 

2 minutes ago, Ummmno said:

If you guess it correctly i swear to you ill delete my account and never post on this website again...

...and dont just say weknowummmno, if you actually know then call me out. Otherwise its just more Cleveland lies. 

#weknowummmno

• Sad 1

6 minutes ago, Rasslinking said:

McCallie has got really confident since they got in about 6 kids. Where have you guys been last 20 yearrms?

Will you stay this confident if a few guys decide to leave? Word on the street is you may be losing 1-2.

We just want to wrestle the best and Cleveland is THE best. It's a compliment not a "we are better" issue. Its why we've traveled the country getting beat up for years too. Never said we would win and odds are we wouldn't yet and may not ever get it done. I just want to keep watching Mattox and Dylan wrestle, Axel and Chase, Jose and Jaxon, Kellen and Cainan, etc. I'm just hoping the egos can get left at the door so we can get some good, fun wrestling and an electric dual meet. 

If the street is correct, then that would be news to me. Especially since my wife got a group text message asking us if we were all staying since our re-enrollment docs are due and the answer was a resounding yes. But we've said since we started this journey, you gotta do what is best for your child and your family. If people leave, it is what it is. Gotta put your family first.

• Upvote 1

11 minutes ago, CarlSpackler88 said:

We just want to wrestle the best and Cleveland is THE best. It's a compliment not a "we are better" issue. Its why we've traveled the country getting beat up for years too. Never said we would win and odds are we wouldn't yet and may not ever get it done. I just want to keep watching Mattox and Dylan wrestle, Axel and Chase, Jose and Jaxon, Kellen and Cainan, etc. I'm just hoping the egos can get left at the door so we can get some good, fun wrestling and an electric dual meet. 

If the street is correct, then that would be news to me. Especially since my wife got a group text message asking us if we were all staying since our re-enrollment docs are due and the answer was a resounding yes. But we've said since we started this journey, you gotta do what is best for your child and your family. If people leave, it is what it is. Gotta put your family first.

Fair

Bradley Bears beat Cleveland Raiders in football but they did not mercy rule them. Cleveland Raiders won the state title in wrestling this season. Cleveland Raiders have now won 13 state titles in wrestling. Cleveland Raiders beat Summit Spartans, Brentwood Bruins, and Halls Devils this year in the state tournament to win it again. They are the best team. I guarantee it. Does anyone want to bet me? I am Captain Guru and I approve this message.