White County best team in AAA

UCSportsFan

10 hours ago, UCSportsFan said:

You know the Heritage coaching staff is crying the blues because White County got upset. Sparta is a much tougher matchup for them. 

Heritage Female Mountaineers have a real good team but they will have a hard time beating White Female Warriors. White Female Warriors and Upperman Female Bees are just to good in the east for these teams to beat them. I guarantee it. I am Captain Guru and I approve this message.

1 hour ago, UCSportsFan said:

I don’t know much either. They are obviously pretty good. Definitely no cupcake like in previous years. However don’t think they can matchup against Sparta as very few teams can. Dodgen needs to use his post players more IMO. Jones and Reed are dynamic and hard to guard on the block. Upperman was at a distinct disadvantage down low but credit Coach McWilliams for having a game plan and the girls for executing it to perfection early on. 

Match up zone, Sparta had to know it was coming, either run a big at high post and distribute or must have good guard play to Penetrate dish or shoot jumpers which most high school players can't do and Sparta didn't. 

1 hour ago, earlybird2706 said:

Well one of those games was a serious blowout by White county that had nothing to do with coaching.

So when the Warriorettes blew out Upperman and then beat them by 5 at their gym it had nothing to do with coaching? You're funny. 

hite Co will go as far as Reed and Jones take them. Best chance to beat white co is get one or both of them. Reed getting in foul trouble early and fouling out so early in the 4th hurt them tremendously against Upperman. I’m a Upperman fan and White Co has a really good team. They our in the top of the state tournament bracket really hurts them. Dyersburg and south side our both in the top bracket. They also have a really good team. White Co has a really good coach and he is a really good person. If Upperman can’t win the state tournament. That is a tall order for Upperman they have a young team. Dana has the girls playing really well. I will be supporting white co to win the tournament.

• Like 1