White County best team in AAA

UCSportsFan

55 minutes ago, Khall555 said:

This thread almost guarantees Dyersburg vs White Co in the first round of the State Tournament (if they both make it) because the TSSAA doesn’t know how to draw up brackets. 

How do they draw the games now since we can't watch??

What’s crazy is nobody talked about white co all season. No one give them any credit including ucr. The fans knew they were good but was afraid to say anything because of past seasons. This team may get beat tonight but there is something about this team that is different. Yes they have the height and shooters but this group of girls feels ‘special’. Time will tell. I feel like this is there best chance to bring home a gold ball in at least 40 years. Dyersburg will be tough and may drill us. Im more worried about getting past stone again. Go warriorettes!

11 minutes ago, Nontypical said:

What’s crazy is nobody talked about white co all season. No one give them any credit including ucr. The fans knew they were good but was afraid to say anything because of past seasons. This team may get beat tonight but there is something about this team that is different. Yes they have the height and shooters but this group of girls feels ‘special’. Time will tell. I feel like this is there best chance to bring home a gold ball in at least 40 years. Dyersburg will be tough and may drill us. Im more worried about getting past stone again. Go warriorettes!

Your District best in state no doubt. 4th place team can win a Gold Ball. Been like that a while. I agree we all got business to take care of. 

3 hours ago, Khall555 said:

This thread almost guarantees Dyersburg vs White Co in the first round of the State Tournament (if they both make it) because the TSSAA doesn’t know how to draw up brackets. 

I agree 100% if they both make it to state the blind draw will have them playing each other first round 

• Like 1

3 hours ago, pioneer42 said:

How do they draw the games now since we can't watch??

It’s still supposed to be a blind draw.

Last year York and Westview was a first round matchup after they played in the Championship game the year before. They were clearly the 2 best teams in AA and one was sent home in the first game. 
2 years ago the Single A bracket had 4 teams that won their Regional Championships on one side of the bracket vs 4 teams that finished runner up in the Regionals. It mind numbing at times. 

• Like 1

On 2/22/2024 at 5:53 PM, Basketball44Guru said:

I second this message.  And approve 7AAA will sweep 8AAA with far superior play, schemes, and coaching.  

Let's see Upperman tanked, i watched Stone and Central Magnet. Central could've won but decided 3's were more important than killing time. No way Stone is better than Upperman. I just didn't see it, Cause Upperman TANKED.

Lawrence Co played their butt off and beat Livington. Lawrence Co led the entire game. JC Scott had a awesome game for Lawrenceburg.

Never attempted to watch nor check in on Upperman/Tullahoma. Cause i have ZERO RESPECT For Upperman. 

I'm happy all you 7AAA peeps get to whine about driving to Tullahoma.

Edited by TtownReject
  • Upvote 1

1 hour ago, TtownReject said:

Let's see Upperman tanked, i watched Stone and Central Magnet. Central could've won but decided 3's were more important than killing time. No way Stone is better than Upperman. I just didn't see it, Cause Upperman TANKED.

Lawrence Co played their butt off and beat Livington. Lawrence Co led the entire game. JC Scott had a awesome game for Lawrenceburg.

Never attempted to watch nor check in on Upperman/Tullahoma. Cause i have ZERO RESPECT For Upperman. 

I'm happy all you 7AAA peeps get to whine about driving to Tullahoma.

I am more than happy to make the little drive and play in a gym that has to host and watch other teams play on their home floor.  
Check-in next week on Upperman both our teams will probably still be playing while you complain about teams tanking.

5 hours ago, Khall555 said:

It’s still supposed to be a blind draw.

Last year York and Westview was a first round matchup after they played in the Championship game the year before. They were clearly the 2 best teams in AA and one was sent home in the first game. 
2 years ago the Single A bracket had 4 teams that won their Regional Championships on one side of the bracket vs 4 teams that finished runner up in the Regionals. It mind numbing at times. 

Don't forget Upperman played South Side in the Title Game in 2022 and met in first round in 2023 as well.

• Like 1

7 minutes ago, Basketball44Guru said:

I am more than happy to make the little drive and play in a gym that has to host and watch other teams play on their home floor.  
Check-in next week on Upperman both our teams will probably still be playing while you complain about teams tanking.

Yeah you have the I-40, 440 and i-24. little bit faster route than the highway

On 2/20/2024 at 3:54 PM, UCSportsFan said:

I am sure Dyersburg has a very good team. There are always great athletes coming out of Dyer county.  I doubt they could win if they shoot it this bad, but every team has a bad game or two.  I have not seen film on them so I cannot say how they would match up against White county. White has a 6’3 post Player that will be an extremely tough matchup for anyone. In my opinion, White county has gotten better throughout the year and they are undoubtedly playing their best basketball right now.  I think even Mushy Shockley could win with this team.  For those of you that don’t know that’s an inside joke. 

Maybe Kellie Harper could come back and help Mushy ////// Naw///// White county has bad off nights where they miss shots and turn the ball over but still win . At this point that better not happen.