White County best team in AAA

UCSportsFan

2 hours ago, crow6424 said:

I haven’t seen Dyersburg play and I’m sure they are good but White co has it all.  Any team that comes out of this district will have a shot to win it all every year.

I agree 110%. I have a ton of respect for the Upper Cumberland. Seen a ton of Gold Balls come out of there. I think our area feels the same way. I think our area plays a lot of each other in scrimmages throughout the year and even runs into some of y'all in the offseason. Just think we feel like we are ready to play whoever and I know y'all feel the same way. Lots of Gold Balls from a small mileage area in both sections. Both areas have seen Gold Balls and are not intimidated by any team.  

9 hours ago, pioneer42 said:

I agree 110%. I have a ton of respect for the Upper Cumberland. Seen a ton of Gold Balls come out of there. I think our area feels the same way. I think our area plays a lot of each other in scrimmages throughout the year and even runs into some of y'all in the offseason. Just think we feel like we are ready to play whoever and I know y'all feel the same way. Lots of Gold Balls from a small mileage area in both sections. Both areas have seen Gold Balls and are not intimidated by any team.  

The Upper Cumberland basketball teams are loaded. White Female Warriors, Upperman Female Bees, Stone Female Panthers, and Livingston Female Wildcats can all make serious noise. The Female Jets were a good team too and they did not even make the region tournament. The area is just different. I guarantee it. I am Captain Guru and I approve this message.

11 hours ago, pioneer42 said:

GC vs York will be a dandy!

9 hours ago, UCSportsFan said:

GC vs York will be a dandy!

UC it would be if it happens. I am enjoying the ride and hopefully we will make it. You know as well as I do it is a blessing to get there. Lots of dogfights along the way. Don't make any difference who you draw this year it will be tough. York is really good I hear. As is McMinn Central and Gatlinburg Pittman. We had our chances with McMinn last year up 5 with four minutes left and the ball. Thought about it all year. But like I said it is a blessing to get there and an everyday gift if you win it. 

White County is good and can certainly win it.

Dyersburg is the most talented team with 3 Division 1 prospects (Crawford, Jordan, Strayhorn) another really good college level prospect in Maclin. Coach Strayhorn had them playing high level basketball in the district championship against Crockett County.

• Like 1

1 hour ago, TLowns said:

White County is good and can certainly win it.

Dyersburg is the most talented team with 3 Division 1 prospects (Crawford, Jordan, Strayhorn) another really good college level prospect in Maclin. Coach Strayhorn had them playing high level basketball in the district championship against Crockett County.

Is Crawford ready to play?