White County best team in AAA

UCSportsFan

11 hours ago, BallIsLife1 said:

Have I come to a consensus that we are handing it to White County this year?

The only way you get handed a gold ball is if you beat everybody on the floor and win your final game. White County is by no means a lock to win a very tough region or substate let alone the state tournament. However they have all the pieces it takes to win a state championship.  They are the best team coming out of district 7 AAA and that is saying a lot because there are a lot of gold balls residing in these high schools up here.  

• Like 1

1 hour ago, UCSportsFan said:

The only way you get handed a gold ball is if you beat everybody on the floor and win your final game. White County is by no means a lock to win a very tough region or substate let alone the state tournament. However they have all the pieces it takes to win a state championship.  They are the best team coming out of district 7 AAA and that is saying a lot because there are a lot of gold balls residing in these high schools up here.  

Very possible Pickett County will make a strong run for Single A Title. Mckenzie and Wayne County are in same bracket so one of them will be gone. Between White County, LA, Upperman, York and Pickett there are some good teams. Probably will be some matchups like we have seen in past. 

47 minutes ago, pioneer42 said:

Very possible Pickett County will make a strong run for Single A Title. Mckenzie and Wayne County are in same bracket so one of them will be gone. Between White County, LA, Upperman, York and Pickett there are some good teams. Probably will be some matchups like we have seen in past. 

Pickett County has a legit shot to win it all in Class A. Should be a great couple of weeks coming up!

3 hours ago, UCSportsFan said:

White Female Warriors have a good chance to win the gold ball. White Female Warriors will still have to work hard to win it. I guarantee it. White Female Warriors have the ones to win it all. I am Captain Guru and I approve this message.

4 hours ago, CaptainGuru said:

White Female Warriors have a good chance to win the gold ball. White Female Warriors will still have to work hard to win it. I guarantee it. White Female Warriors have the ones to win it all. I am Captain Guru and I approve this message.

I second this message.  And approve 7AAA will sweep 8AAA with far superior play, schemes, and coaching.  

6 hours ago, pioneer42 said:

Pickett A

York AA

White County AAA

Bradley AAAA

48 minutes ago, Basketball44Guru said:

Pickett A

York AA

White County AAA

Bradley AAAA

Never know. We will see how it unfolds. Be interesting how they determine who plays who. Don't think they do a blind draw no more because if they did they would at least have it online. 

• Like 1