White County best team in AAA

UCSportsFan

8 hours ago, UCSportsFan said:

White County is the favorite in AAA in my opinion. They’ve got size, speed, shooters and a good bench. They are solid on defense and have to be the favorite to win it all this year in AAA. 

Agree, guard play has improved and are a legit contender.

12 hours ago, UCSportsFan said:

White County is the favorite in AAA in my opinion. They’ve got size, speed, shooters and a good bench. They are solid on defense and have to be the favorite to win it all this year in AAA. 

Dyersburg is really good. They are very athletic. They were 0 for whatever last night from 3 point land and still won by 12 or so. They can defend big time. I think one of the two Dyersburg or White County are the favorites. Dyersburg is loaded with talent. 

Edited by pioneer42

1 hour ago, pioneer42 said:

Dyersburg is really good. They are very athletic. They were 0 for whatever last night from 3 point land and still won by 12 or so. They can defend big time. I think one of the two Dyersburg or White County are the favorites. Dyersburg is loaded with talent. 

White Female Warriors and Dyersburg Female Trojans will hopefully meet in the finals. White Female Warriors will not be able to mercy rule Dyersburg Female Trojans and Dyersburg Female Trojans will not be able to mercy rule White Female Warriors. It will not happen. I guarantee it. Both of them are to good to let it happen. I guarantee it. Watch and see. Does anyone want to bet me? I am Captain Guru and I approve this message.

55 minutes ago, tennesseeannouncer said:

0-15 from three and 16-53 for the game. 

KK will get going. 23 will shoot better too. Shot like that and still won by double digits. What were the Turnovers for both teams?? Crockett turned it over a bunch and Dyersbirg didn't. Dyersburg also rebounded well. 

2 hours ago, tennesseeannouncer said:

0-15 from three and 16-53 for the game. 

I am sure Dyersburg has a very good team. There are always great athletes coming out of Dyer county.  I doubt they could win if they shoot it this bad, but every team has a bad game or two.  I have not seen film on them so I cannot say how they would match up against White county. White has a 6’3 post Player that will be an extremely tough matchup for anyone. In my opinion, White county has gotten better throughout the year and they are undoubtedly playing their best basketball right now.  I think even Mushy Shockley could win with this team.  For those of you that don’t know that’s an inside joke. 

• Like 2

2 hours ago, pioneer42 said:

KK will get going. 23 will shoot better too. Shot like that and still won by double digits. What were the Turnovers for both teams?? Crockett turned it over a bunch and Dyersbirg didn't. Dyersburg also rebounded well. 

KK shot has so much arch I don’t no how she makes anything it’s gotten worse as the  year went on. Hope she can turn it around ! 

4 hours ago, pioneer42 said:

Haven’t seen the official numbers on turnovers. Crockett struggled from the field as well.