White County best team in AAA

UCSportsFan

1 hour ago, Lakers1977 said:

And Upperman beat Sparta for region title and are headed to the glass house. 

Which at the end of the day is all that matters. Regular season titles and 25+ win seasons are great but the goal is to win a state title especially with the team Sparta had. I’m not saying there is someone better out there but coaching does matter.  

7 hours ago, earlybird2706 said:

A High school coaching job should not be a lifetime job. We have seen enough of Dodgen now he will never get to the glass house. jmho. Great guy great personality but step aside and let someone have the job that may find the full potential of the players. Now the potential state champs are sitting at home.

Every potential state champ in AAA is sitting at home with the exception of eight teams!

Edited by rabbitranch

9 minutes ago, 85warrior said:

Getting rid of Dodgen would be like some idiots(yes idiots) that want to get rid of Tennessee's coach Barnes because he's gotten beat in the sweet 16 and not made it further. Just dumb. 

I like Barnes but he is the type of coach that might have DK on the bench the last part of the game because he got beat baseline on defense. Olivier scored 27 against Duke last year and barely seen the floor second half of FLA Atlantic. Can't fire the guy but man he has some weird ways in March. White County always is a good team. Hard to fire a guy that makes a deep run every year. 

• Like 1

White Female Warriors had no excuse to lose to Heritage Female Mountaineers. It should not have happened. I guarantee it. Someone needs to be help accountable for the best team in the state sitting at home and not playing for a title in The Glass House. There is no excuse for it. Kelly Jolly must have showed up and coached White Female Warriors the way she coaches Tennessee Female Vols. I am Captain Guru and I approve this message.

On 3/3/2024 at 6:47 PM, 85warrior said:

Truth !

If your goal is to win 20 or so games each year Dodgen is your man. If you want to make it to the glass house every once in a while especially if you have the best team. Remains to be seen. That does appear to be acceptable with alot of people.

1 hour ago, earlybird2706 said:

If your goal is to win 20 or so games each year Dodgen is your man. If you want to make it to the glass house every once in a while especially if you have the best team. Remains to be seen. That does appear to be acceptable with alot of people.

But they don’t have the best team… that’s why they will be sitting at home this week. 

• Thanks 1

On 2/24/2024 at 7:22 AM, UCSportsFan said:

Upperman doesn’t tank. When you play bad you lose in our district. Tullahoma had some very good players  they just didn’t execute well enough to win last night.  As far as traveling to Tullahoma goes, it could be worse!  Lawrence County is much further away lol. 

Upperman tanked you ain't convincing me otherwise. Just WIN BABY! AL DAVIS. Thats what we teach our nowadays. Screwing over people is widely accepted 

Posted (edited)
8 minutes ago, TtownReject said:

Upperman tanked you ain't convincing me otherwise. Just WIN BABY! AL DAVIS. Thats what we teach our nowadays. Screwing over people is widely accepted 

You got beat on your home floor, hosting a region game. This isn’t “everybody get to trophy” Quit your crying and go see mommy for some warm milk in a bottle and lay down and take a nap. You’ll feel better when it quits hurting….

Edited by UCSportsFan
  • Like 1