When will Cleveland’s dominance end

bigwilly24

9 minutes ago, speakingtoyou said:

Anyone can be replaced and do a better job. Hes not some kind of God. Don't know the man but just saying 

You can’t just snap your finger and replace him. The man has a gift with kids… first time meeting him kids love him. He can jump them and then be all over him two minutes later. He can go from a 1st grader and to a senior within 5 minutes. So please don’t act like it’s as simple as you make it or HCWC wouldn’t be the big dog around the south. 

• Upvote 1

1 minute ago, TheTreyB said:

You can’t just snap your finger and replace him. The man has a gift with kids… first time meeting him kids love him. He can jump them and then be all over him two minutes later. He can go from a 1st grader and to a senior within 5 minutes. So please don’t act like it’s as simple as you make it or HCWC wouldn’t be the big dog around the south. 

Agree

15 minutes ago, speakingtoyou said:

Anyone can be replaced and do a better job. Hes not some kind of God. Don't know the man but just saying 

I agree with TreyB on this one, the one thing I have seen first hand is the man has gift of teaching and he commands the room like nobody I have ever seen. You can have 30 small kids the age of 7 or younger running around and all he has to do is whistle and the kids just listen. He connects to them in a way that most coach's can not. I def think there are some great coach's who know very high level technique but it's hard for them to teach kids that young. IMO that is what separates him from a lot of other coach's I see do it. Not saying other can't but if you have seen it first hand you know what I am talking about. 

• Upvote 4

11 minutes ago, CorderosDad said:

I agree with TreyB on this one, the one thing I have seen first hand is the man has gift of teaching and he commands the room like nobody I have ever seen. You can have 30 small kids the age of 7 or younger running around and all he has to do is whistle and the kids just listen. He connects to them in a way that most coach's can not. I def think there are some great coach's who know very high level technique but it's hard for them to teach kids that young. IMO that is what separates him from a lot of other coach's I see do it. Not saying other can't but if you have seen it first hand you know what I am talking about. 

His patience is very good with them 

Josh is an incredible youth coach. Best in the state. And there really isnt a close second.

But I've said it before and i'll say it again, if he left they wouldn't have any problem filling that position. If you think he's the only coach in the entire country capable of connecting with kids you're kidding yourselves. 

1 hour ago, TheTreyB said:

Anyone can be replaced even the gifted one

• Upvote 1