Greenville vs Upperman

6 hours ago, crow6424 said:

Greeneville never gave up and they had only one senior. They have a good future ahead of them.

As a Greeneville fan making states was icing on the cake. We have a great coach and she is a developer. Congratulations on the win. Pulling for Upperman rest of the way.

• Upvote 1

On 3/8/2024 at 7:06 AM, UCSportsFan said:

Ummmmm this was never a game. I get it though. 

Did you even watch the game?? It most definitely was a game even in the 4th quarter. We clawed back into it and Upperman just shut it down when we got it to a spot where we could make it really interesting. So yes it was a game. Last night vs South Gibson was not a game. Upperman is by far the best team and I think they will win the title by at least 15

33 minutes ago, GreeneDevil2020 said:

Did you even watch the game?? It most definitely was a game even in the 4th quarter. We clawed back into it and Upperman just shut it down when we got it to a spot where we could make it really interesting. So yes it was a game. Last night vs South Gibson was not a game. Upperman is by far the best team and I think they will win the title by at least 15

I don’t think we are going to beat Dyersburg by 15. We will be lucky to win at all. They are the real deal.